Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Leamonade film- Did Jay z cheated at Beyonce ?

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

He must've done something, it sounds like he ****ed up and she's pissed about it when you listen to the album. 

Iwontell

If he did cheat on her, he's an idiot...
I don't care how much money or power he has, he'd never get another Beyoncé if she decided to walk away...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

IntoYou1
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

If he did cheat on her, he's an idiot...
I don't care how much money or power he has, he'd never get another Beyoncé if she decided to walk away...

Yeah , I think she beautiful. She doesn't deserve that:) 

Roro

iAdrian97

Why doesn't she leave then? She's so quick to talk about feminism but she won't heave her cheating husband? #MusicNotTheBling

calmar
34 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

Good , thank for the help . I'm trying to learn .. When you know 4 language is hart... Is easy for you becuase maybe you know one language and that was you first language 

Where are you from? :)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

IntoYou1
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Where are you from? :)

Mexico , my English is horrible I know.. Is a hart language man.. Always get hate on here the way I type or write . Do they want me to type in Portuguese or Spanish or what.. This site is English and I'm trying to type and be involve so I can be part of this community ...I don't know  Why does it matter..They don't know me... ****ing asshole lol << that how I feel ..

Roro

calmar
5 minutes ago, Rod21 said:

Mexico , my English is horrible I know.. Is a hart language man.. Always get hate on here the way I type or write . Do they want me to type in Portuguese or Spanish or what.. This site is English and I'm trying to type and be involve so I can be part of this community ...I don't know  Why does it matter..They don't know me... ****ing asshole lol << that how I feel ..

No te preocupes mucho de eso! No todos los seres humanos tienen una gran habilidad de aprender otros idiomas, y es excepcional que no solo aprendes inglés con un montón de hablantes nativos, pero también intentas cuando se burlan de ti.  

Si quieres, puedo intentar te aprender ingles mejor que lo sabes ahora pero mi español no es muy muy bien (soy también un hablante nativo de ingles y no español o portugués.)

(Y te pregunté de dónde eres porque quería saber cual idioma debería utilizar para que esté más cómodo.) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

IntoYou1
12 minutes ago, calmar said:

No te preocupes mucho de eso! No todos los seres humanos tienen una gran habilidad de aprender otros idiomas, y es excepcional que no solo aprendes inglés con un montón de hablantes nativos, pero también intentas cuando se burlan de ti.  

Si quieres, puedo intentar te aprender ingles mejor que lo sabes ahora pero mi español no es muy muy bien (soy también un hablante nativo de ingles y no español o portugués.)

(Y te pregunté de dónde eres porque quería saber cual idioma debería utilizar para que esté más cómodo.) 

That be awesome:) thank you

Eres muy amable , grasias  :) 

Roro

calmar
Just now, Rod21 said:

That be awesome:) thank you

Eres muy amable , grasias  :) 

No problem! ¿Cuando y cómo podría ayudar? Vía PM?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

IntoYou1
Just now, calmar said:

No problem! ¿Cuando y cómo podría ayudar? Vía PM?

¿Como te llamas? 

perdón por mi ignorancia :) PM???

Roro

calmar
1 minute ago, Rod21 said:

¿Como te llamas? 

perdón por mi ignorancia :) PM???

Me llamo Cal. Encantado!

'PM' en inglés es 'private message' (mensaje privado.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

CHROMATICA 2020

No esperaba ver algo en este sitio en Español! Que chido jaja

calmar
Just now, ARTPOP 2013 said:

No esperaba ver algo en este sitio en Español! Que chido jaja

LMAO :laughga: Hopefully moving to PMs now though, don't want to derail the thread.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived