Next season should be about hollywood and the 'illuminati'

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
2 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

No,  you are wrong.  It is not a theory.  Please research extensively before labelling it ridiculous. 

The idea of the illuminati being made up of celebrities (Beyonce,  Gaga etc) is nothing more than theory, conspiracy and fabrication however the origins are real,  I'd advise you to research into it so you can form a more accurate answer.  

I'd advise you to not be condescending when you're trying to make a point. I do know that at one point they existed.

However this "new world order" **** is completely absurd and out of line. You sound like someone who watches the vigilant christian on youtube and takes what he says as fact. 

11 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

They do.  Probably not in the pop cultural sense but they were and probably still are a secret organisation.

Yeah they're so secret we talk about them 10 times a day.:derpga:

Dominic
54 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I'd advise you to not be condescending when you're trying to make a point. I do know that at one point they existed.

However this "new world order" **** is completely absurd and out of line. You sound like someone who watches the vigilant christian on youtube and takes what he says as fact. 

I'll repeat what I said on my first post:

"They do.  Probably not in the pop cultural sense but they were and probably still are a secret organisation."

You just don't sound knowledgeable about the subject so I aren't going to continue.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Shadowcrest
45 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'll repeat what I said on my first post:

"They do.  Probably not in the pop cultural sense but they were and probably still are a secret organisation."

You just don't sound knowledgeable about the subject so I aren't going to continue.  

So you're a total asshole, glad that's out of the way. I'm knowledgeable on the topic, you just don't seem to know your past and present tenses. 

548QZPK.png

Watch and be amazed as you stumble-**** around the basics of the English language, ruining everything you've been saying this entire discussion.

I know what i'm talking about, you however seem to be lost in whatever the hell you're going on about. The illuminati doesn't exist anymore, and if it does; there is no new world order; sorry to burst your bubble. 

Archived