💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Next season should be about hollywood and the 'illuminati'

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Shadowcrest
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

They do.  Probably not in the pop cultural sense but they were and probably still are a secret organisation.  

and the goal of this organization is? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz
4 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows which means they're doing a very good job at being a secret organization :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

hijadeputa
20 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

They do.  Probably not in the pop cultural sense but they were and probably still are a secret organisation.  

But it has nothing to do with what OT said

Dominic
15 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Originally one of their biggest goals was the take down of the Catholic Church. However,  overall they want new world order.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

OmgSum1Actually

You guys talking about scientology as if it's any different from any other religion, it's just as non-logical as any other 

Shameless selfpromo

ryanripley

sounds it would suit American Crime Story better than AHS :usrs:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

flopheart

I thinks it could be more "glam" than horror.

Hotel, freakshow and coven were too. It's time to taking back real horror as two first seasons, i'm here for AHS: Cult or Orphanage. I'd like forest or village too.

Shadowcrest
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Originally one of their biggest goals was the take down of the Catholic Church. However,  overall they want new world order.

you do realize how actually ridiculous that theory is, right? If there was a global conglomerate of celebrities and politicians who wanted to enslave the world, what exactly are they waiting on?

People are too lazy, stupid and dependent on these people to actually rebel given to opportunity.

freebit

Yeah, I'd love for them to do a Hollywood season (though not next season because it would be too close to Hotel's glam LA vibe). There's so many weird and/or scary systems and organizations that crop up there, like Scientology, the Anton Lavey's Church of Satan (that had members like Sammy Davis Jr. and Sharon Tate), and the old studio system which seems sinister in itself. 

I remember reading that the people who had bought Marilyn Monroe's old home had discovered that the rooms were all wired for sound. That creeped me out so much. I feel like that would make a really great starting point for AHS or some other horror show or movie. 

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

Yeah, I'd love for them to do a Hollywood season (though not next season because it would be too close to Hotel's glam LA vibe). There's so many weird and/or scary systems and organizations that crop up there, like Scientology, the Anton Lavey's Church of Satan (that had members like Sammy Davis Jr. and Sharon Tate), and the old studio system which seems sinister in itself. 

I remember reading that the people who had bought Marilyn Monroe's old home had discovered that the rooms were all wired for sound. That creeped me out so much. I feel like that would make a really great starting point for AHS or some other horror show or movie. 

OMG Yaass!

Those would add more color to it!

RadioIsOurs

Btw I just realised that celebrity clone replacement is actually a very common illuminati theory! :emma:

CyanLights

The Hollywood theme was already kinda explored in Freak Show towards the end and throughout the entire season with the constant theme of fame. 

Sizzily
6 hours ago, flopheart said:

I thinks it could be more "glam" than horror.

Hotel, freakshow and coven were too. It's time to taking back real horror as two first seasons, i'm here for AHS: Cult or Orphanage. I'd like forest or village too.

This is what I'm saying! Its been so glam-y and campy the last 3 seasons. I need something that'll F**K. ME. UP.

One Banned Boi

venusfly
2 hours ago, Themysciran said:

you do realize how actually ridiculous that theory is, right? If there was a global conglomerate of celebrities and politicians who wanted to enslave the world, what exactly are they waiting on?

People are too lazy, stupid and dependent on these people to actually rebel given to opportunity.

I don't think thats what it is, those are the theories that came out of random YouTube channels. The real "Illuminati" existed in the 1700s to bring religion out of society & government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

There is nothing proven about any group using celebrities to dumb down the public or enslave all of us as kids on youtube like to make videos about. But the Illuminati were a real group. 

Dominic
2 hours ago, Themysciran said:

No,  you are wrong.  It is not a theory.  Please research extensively before labelling it ridiculous. 

The idea of the illuminati being made up of celebrities (Beyonce,  Gaga etc) is nothing more than theory, conspiracy and fabrication however the origins are real,  I'd advise you to research into it so you can form a more accurate answer.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived