Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

NATALIA KILLS a true Chameleon of music?

PERFECTIONIST

Featured Posts

PERFECTIONIST
8 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Her new stuff under Cruel Youth sounds a lot like Trouble outtakes to me, but I do agree she's good at changing it up. I love her.

lol if you heard trouble's outtakes you would realize its way different lol

Trouble initially was gonna be perfectionist 2.0

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
Just now, C Slayclair said:

lol if you heard trouble's outtakes you would realize its way different lol

Trouble initially was gonna be perfectionist 2.0

I mean I know they're different but at least it feels like a natural progression, but still very similar. My best friend would love a Perfectionist 2.0 because she hates Trouble. But I'm glad she went the way she did with the album because Trouble gives me life. Are any outtakes on youtube? :tongue:

PERFECTIONIST
9 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I mean I know they're different but at least it feels like a natural progression, but still very similar. My best friend would love a Perfectionist 2.0 because she hates Trouble. But I'm glad she went the way she did with the album because Trouble gives me life. Are any outtakes on youtube? :tongue:

No..

i don't think they'll leak soon

there's a song called fake it

that sounds like perfectionist

the lyrics go kind of like

"I wish i was a sweet heart i wish i was an angel i wish i was a good good girl"

the lyrics are extremely sexual

and the chorus is

"so put on your face and hide all your shame we all gotta fake it just a little bit more"

PaperIz
12 minutes ago, C Slayclair said:

No..

i don't think they'll leak soon

there's a song called fake it

that sounds like perfectionist

the lyrics go kind of like

"I wish i was a sweet heart i wish i was an angel i wish i was a good good girl"

the lyrics are extremely sexual

and the chorus is

"so put on your face and hide all your shame we all gotta fake it just a little bit more"

Ah I see lol. I'm a bad Natalie Kills stan but Trouble really is a great record and I'm enjoying Cruel Youth so far

OmgSum1Actually

Honestly, I don't want to check her music, because of  that XFactor thing

Shameless selfpromo

c h e r

she's really talented. she takes the bad girl thing a bit too far sometimes but i love her

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

JusKeepBreathin

I own two Natalie Kills albums. Her music is great. It's her personality that pissed me off. As long as she continues to make good music I can forgive her. The best cure for everything is good music. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MaryJaneHolland

everyone here shading her, and i'm the one who got a warning points, right?

if you don't agree with me just leave!!! don't have to send me warning points or whatever.. i was totally misunderstood in this thread 

as i said, she's a talented singer\songwriter but i not popular that much and can't sell very well...... some of guys are really starting to f*ck up my nerves, imma send you warning points for nothing 

JesseBabe

Her "Problem" song has to be one of my favorite songs, like ever. I still bop to it till this day. For me, I've never really liked her albums as a whole, I've always found like 2-3 songs off them that and forgotten about the rest. I think she's a really good songwriter. I kinda just wish she didn't have that messy X Factor situation. :giveup:

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it doesn't matter as long as she's irrelevant and no one hears her songs anywhere :tea:

what the **** are you saying? The only ones aren't gaga and madonna, i'm sorry but i encourage you to see further xd menudo gilipollas

PERFECTIONIST
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

She is like A. Banks. 

A talented bully. :madge:

lmfaoooo she's not like A.BANKS

Natalia is too nice

Ciccone Madonna

She writes good songs, but sis writing the song Holy Water(Kiss it Better Kiss it Better dont it taste like holy water..) and again writing a song for Rihanna next year named Kiss it Better.....Is this your favourite phrase or something ????:poot::poot::poot:

Well, only one song ended up on Rebel Heart. RIP the other 7 songs, except Trust no Bitch which leaked

Seeka
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

everyone here shading her, and i'm the one who got a warning points, right?

if you don't agree with me just leave!!! don't have to send me warning points or whatever.. i was totally misunderstood in this thread 

as i said, she's a talented singer\songwriter but i not popular that much and can't sell very well...... some of guys are really starting to f*ck up my nerves, imma send you warning points for nothing 

Can I make this really simple for you?

Not everyone cares whether or not someone sells. You don't have to sell to be good. You don't have to win awards to be good.

While I wouldn't say Natalia Kills is changing the face of music, she does have her own style. her own way. And she puts off an image that is rather dark and gloomy and weird when compared to other cheery bubbly pop artists.

But please, some people don't give a sh!t about popularity. Because they know it means nothing.

Archived