Lady Gaga attends and DJ's at Lykke Li Band Launch Party

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester
13 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

is this girl like famous or something :awkney:?

This one was a hit

Poope MOnster
1 hour ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

Lykke Li is an absolutely astonishing artist! :giveup: I never learn is in the Top 3 releases of 2014, and everyone who thinks otherwise is wrong. :giveup: 

I Follow River and Little Bit always my bob :giveup:

ALGAYDO

I always see this girl all over Tumblr, but I've never actually checked her out 🙃 She cute tho 😘

Poope MOnster
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

is this girl like famous or something :awkney:?

try this

and this version

and this one pretty popular because catwoman trailer of game batman Arkham knight

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Poope MOnster said:

try this

and this version

and this one pretty popular because catwoman trailer of game batman Arkham knight

a one-hit wonder, right? 

Poope MOnster
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

a one-hit wonder, right? 

She always in indie artist area....

or

Are you the type of people that really close mind and care for only irreverlant not just test for music, right?

:hug:

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

a one-hit wonder, right? 

she's really famous here in Sweden (she's swedish) I guess she never tried to hit it big commercially, she's kinda indie underground pop. 

PERFECTIONIST
1 hour ago, Poope MOnster said:

She always in indie artist area....

or

Are you the type of people that really close mind and care for only irreverlant not just test for music, right?

:hug:

9 minutes ago, Cupid said:

she's really famous here in Sweden (she's swedish) I guess she never tried to hit it big commercially, she's kinda indie underground pop. 

don't mind her she stays throwing shade, check my Natalia kills thread

just continue! we all know our artists are great and don't need sales to prove it!

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Evan Peters

if you guys don't care then don't make a post,  nobody gives a **** that you don't like a celebrity going out and doing what she wants lmao 

emma roberts is an abuser

Killa

I really get angry reading the comments, sometimes.

I don't understand how on earth you don't think this is exciting. Like i really don't understand.

Lykke Li is a very interesting artist, i dig her very much. She is very cool, Gaga is great but let's be real, she can and will take her notes. And that's the most important. She needs to attend to cool parties, talk to the hype, cool and intelectual people. It's cliche but i really think that sort of thing helps Gaga get her groove on.

Her and Mark are doing fine and keeping close. I don't know what's they're idea for the album, but they are sure doing more than 2 songs. They are, probably, redisigning the whole sound. They might have already clicked, but if Mark and Gaga hadn't had that click they are looking for it to happen.

You know very well, when Gaga get's that click going, no one is safe. I feel like she's in a voyeur state, fooling around, playing characters, fantasing. etc

You all need to grow up if you think she's not working when she attends this party bah. I not Gaga way too well and you all know it as well.

This album will be very surprising, very familiar, very out there but comforting. This one, i feel in my gut, will be a stample.

Archived