Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna has a new album underway

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

Haroon
13 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

There was no longer version of Cake. It's Birthday Cake (Remix) (feat. Chris Brown). A remix is not an extended version. Cake is still under 3 minutes (the original). There's 100s of songs under 3 minutes.

But was a remix already planned to extend the song? Your guess is as good as mine :stalkga: 

And the Cake comparison still stands, if a longer version/remix/etc can be released after then I'm sure (or at least I hope) one can be for Goodnight Gotham :flutter: 

I think @Paper Gangsta had the info about there being a longer Goodnight Gotham :confused: Sorry if I'm wrong, my memory's rusty :flop: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

But was a remix already planned to extend the song? Your guess is as good as mine :stalkga: 

And the Cake comparison still stands, if a longer version/remix/etc can be released after then I'm sure (or at least I hope) one can be for Goodnight Gotham :flutter: 

I think @Paper Gangsta had the info about there being a longer Goodnight Gotham :confused: Sorry if I'm wrong, my memory's rusty :flop: 

yeah there is full goodnight gotham

Paper Gangsta
1 hour ago, BrianxRyan said:

Goodnight Gotham is complete. There was no longer version of Cake. It's Birthday Cake (Remix) (feat. Chris Brown). A remix is not an extended version. Cake is still under 3 minutes (the original). There's 100s of songs under 3 minutes.

no it's not completed. there is demo of proper verision with verses chorus and everything. part we got is just bridge on the loop

Brian Ryan
6 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

no it's not completed. there is demo of proper verision with verses chorus and everything. part we got is just bridge on the loop

I'll believe it when I hear it by Rihanna.

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

I'll believe it when I hear it by Rihanna.

lol producer sad it himself. As if Rihanna is bothered interacting with fans

Brian Ryan
2 hours ago, Paper Gangsta said:

lol producer sad it himself. As if Rihanna is bothered interacting with fans

I'll believe it once it actually comes out... not saying I'm not here for it

Paper Gangsta
17 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

I'll believe it once it actually comes out... not saying I'm not here for it

but if it doesn't come out that doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Brian Ryan
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

but if it doesn't come out that doesn't mean it doesn't exist

It does mean that it is the main version and they decided it did not need anything more... like the other 1:30+ songs on the album that are basically unnamed interludes.

Paper Gangsta
7 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

It does mean that it is the main version and they decided it did not need anything more... like the other 1:30+ songs on the album that are basically unnamed interludes.

but long version was created before the short one. They have proper one with real lyrics. It's about baby rih dreaming about becoming big hence why orginal title was "only if (for a night)". "goodnight gotham" was just the name of Mitus' beat, but they ended up using that as a tile

Archived