💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber disrespects Prince?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

I am less appalled at him and more so at people on here going in on him... :awkney:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlamGorgeousGG

Is this going to turn out fake like the Bieber - Donald Trump stories earlier

LebaneseDude

If you guys think that Bieber is wrong, then logically you think Gaga isn't a great performer :rip: 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

LebaneseDude
1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

k, don't understand what gibberish-y things you're speaking there but anyway, it's not bieber's opinion itself the issue but the fact that he just had to shared it on that person's post right after not even a day since Prince died :rip: like have some respect , even if you don't agree with that opinion... that's like someone you cared about died today and someone comes and tells something bad about them right now

I don't get this logic.

Bieber isn't commenting on Prince. He's commenting on that stupid comment some person made about Prince being the last great living performer. Just because someone died, it doesn't give you the right to glorify that person at the expense of others.

It's like going to funeral and telling people that they all sucked compared to the deceased person. Maybe they do, but don't be rude about it :rip: 

Talk about Prince's virtues without dismissing other people. What an irrelevant comment.

lego
1 minute ago, LebaneseDude said:

I don't get this logic.

Bieber isn't commenting on Prince. He's commenting on that stupid comment some person made about Prince being the last great living performer. Just because he died, it doesn't give you the right to glorify someone at the expense of others. Talk about Prince's virtues without dismissing other people.

It's like going to funeral and telling people that they all sucked compared to the deceased person. :rip: 

it's actually more like your friend's father passes away and he says "he was the greatest man, the humblest...the best dad ever", and you're like

tumblr_inline_n45d53VXXU1s5v8cq.gif

"No he wasn't! :neyde:"

There is a time and place for everything. That person was obviously a big fan, why would you feel the need to "correct" someone when their hero dies? 

FreePalestine

LebaneseDude
2 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

it's actually more like your friend's father passes away and he says "he was the greatest man, the humblest...the best dad ever", and you're like

tumblr_inline_n45d53VXXU1s5v8cq.gif

"No he wasn't! :neyde:"

There is a time and place for everything. That person was obviously a big fan, why would you feel the need to "correct" someone when their hero dies? 

You're using a wrong analogy..

Your analogy is actually akin to what I'm saying. You can praise his virtues without resorting to insulting other people. Even if you use hyperbole, like him being the BEST one of all, people get the intent behind it.

Saying Prince was "the best performer ever" is fair game.

What that person is saying is analogous to "He was the only great dad left among all of you".

Rude.

Did he lie, though? No. People just want to bash him first chance they get. 

Of course, maybe this is a bit out of place, but still. 

TheBatman

Whatever he was obviously implying that HE is one of the greatest performers, there was no reason to comment on a fan in mourning. Tacky. 

nikola

hahahahah Prince was something that justin will never be....................

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

politicqxs

Too soon.  

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

Noah

I don't see any lies. 

Justin is right in my opinion. Prince isn't the last great performer. We have Beyonce´, Gaga and Madonna. He surely was a huge talent and an amazing performer but not the last great one. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived