cindy & cher say hi

cyndi-lauper-net-worth2.jpgcb3.jpg

Gaga & Katy Perry of our generation 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Varo Yan

CHER IS GODDESS!!!! I LOVE HER, TRUE MUSICIN, ARITST AND KIND PERSON:wub:

Also she is Armenian like K.Kardashian, Serj Tankian from System of a Down, Charles Aznavour  and me, do you know?:woohoo:

AJH219

Only the delusional fools on Gaga Daily would dismiss Madonna as the icon she really is. Idiocy,  that's all it is. I'm NOT sorry. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that she is greatest female artist of all time garners no fcking respect from me.Appalling is what it is :wtf:  I cannot even associate with people in real life who don't worship her, or Gaga, or any of my faves for that matter. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Roomingfree77
11 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Only the delusional fools on Gaga Daily would dismiss Madonna as the icon she really is. Idiocy,  that's all it is. I'm NOT sorry. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that she is greatest female artist of all time garners no fcking respect from me. Goddamn appalling is what it is :wtf: 

that is just one way we separate the sheep from the Shepards on this page...:happy:

23 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

that is just one way we separate the sheep from the Shepards on this page...:happy:

Oh please, don't be so egotistical to assume that either liking or disliking Madonna separates you from anyone else :smh: 

AJH219
7 minutes ago, hmm said:

Oh please, don't be so egotistical to assume that either liking or disliking Madonna separates you from anyone else :smh: 

I judge people based on their musical tastes and whether or not they mesh with mine. If they don't....bye! Not saying its something I'm proud of, but surrounding myself with people like me feeds my egotistical, borderline psychotic, personality :deadbanana: It's bad, like I need to probably speak to a professional bad :toofunny:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Bad Bromance

The title is misleading, tbh.  Madonna is a legend, but let's not jump the gun and call her the only major, living icon from the 80's when there are others who are still alive and kicking.  The world doesn't revolve around Pop music, guys.  There are many rock legends from the 80's that are still alive and well.

In my opinion the title of the OP should be changed to Madonna:  The only major, 80's Pop icon left.  Not doing so discredits what other great artists like Bruce Springsteen, Axl Rose, Billy Idol and other countless artists contributed to the music industry.

On another note, we need to appreciate our artists while they're still alive and among us all.  People here hate on Madonna too much.  It needs to stop.  I know the majority of us don't like her.  I began disliking her very much after what she did to Gaga and because of her bitchy attitude, but we only have one Madonna.  Let's not waste our time hating on her.  Instead, let's appreciate her discography before it's too late and she's taken from us, as well.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Roomingfree77
13 hours ago, hmm said:

I love Madonna but she has no bearing on what I do physically in life cuz it is the only way not to leave a trail as to how we get along spiritually for now.. :happy:

Ziggy
On 4/21/2016 at 1:38 PM, cum cat said:

bowie too ):

i'm thankful we still have janet, kate bush, cyndi & cher...

Bowie was a little more 70s, and after Just Dance, he struggled in the 80s and 90s. His best material was definitely his 70s work. Ziggy Stardust, Heroes, Low, Lodger, Aladdin Sane, and Station to Station are definitely his highlight works

Lucas
On 23/4/2016 at 8:27 PM, jojuun said:

That's what will happen, all the medias calling her a old sl*t/try hard or whatever today will praise her once she's dead, too bad 

Archived