💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna The Only Major 80's Icon Left

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Xaylan
2 minutes ago, Snow said:

I know they are successfull?! Has anyone said anything else? No. But they are NOWHERE near M &MJ success. Jesus...

They are around there. I don't know why you're getting a f*cking attitude. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego
2 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

They are clearly mega stars too, they just have different audiences, but you can't argue with M stans, she's the biggest ever since the dinosaur era so just let them be. :laughga: 

FreePalestine

Xaylan
Just now, YourSweet666 said:

They are clearly mega stars too, they just have different audiences, but you can't argue with M stans, she's the biggest ever since the dinosaur era so just let them be.  

You're right. M stans are usually stubborn 

5 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

I don't have an attitude, what on earth are you talking about. But I repeat, NOWHERE near their success level. Nope, not in this universe. #fact. Maybe you should go check some things before you honestly thing guns and roses are on M&MJ lvl. Oh and how many times have you heard them mentioned on The list of mega legends of Elvis, Beatles, M &MJ.. Erm never. Please have a SEAT and stop.

They are legendary and a succesful rock Giants with a great discography, and I have high respect for them, but just no...

Xaylan

I don't have an attitude, what on earth are you talking about. But I repeat, NOWHERE near their success level. Nope, not in this universe. #fact. Maybe you should go check some things before you honestly thing guns and roses are on M&MJ lvl. Oh and how many times have you heard them mentioned on The list of mega legends of Elvis, Beatles, M &MJ.. Erm never. Please have a SEAT and stop.

They are legendary and a succesful rock Giants with a great discography, and I have high respect for them, but just no...

They're actually about to tour the most anticipated tour. M&MJ are just a little 'bigger' because the gay community talks about them a lot. 

Just now, Xaylan said:

They're actually about to tour the most anticipated tour. M&MJ are just a little 'bigger' because the gay community talks about them a lot. 

Omg, now I'm begining to get an attitude. Your soooo delusional and rewriting history as you please. Now stop. They are successfull and a legendary rock band. But not M&MJ. Only because gays talk about them... Oh woaw. I really don't know what to say. Maybe you should just go educate yourself a bit... A polite suggestion. Just stop spewing such nonsence publicly.

AgusPop

Please, The M fans think M is God on earth, Don't bother to argue with them, it's a waste of your valuable time.

BTW, there are many 80's Icon Left.

Whilst the OP (or at least the title) isn't technically entirely accurate (although, drawing connections between Madonna, Prince and Michael Jackson is undeniable given their age and dates of birth) I don't get why everyone's getting their knickers in a twist :smh: 

Roomingfree77
8 hours ago, Snow said:

Ppl really didnt get this thread. Madonna is The last major superstar standing. Superstar as in The Beatles, Elvis, MJ and Madonna. Thats it. Surely there are other huge legenda and stars, but they are not that huge. Ppl need to truly realise and appreciate M and how truly truly huge Star she is. Cher, Springsteen, other rock gods, etc don't come even close to Madonna-MJ lvl. And thats a fact. And what sets them even further from others is their undeniable and huge impact on Entertainment history.

So yeah, absolutely Madonna is The last huge superstar standing and out selling even with albums every other legend. So there shes still going strong. Let's wish her many good years to come!

I person's super star is another person's opening act for pop star Tiffany, its all about perception isn't it?

3 hours ago, YourSweet666 said:

They are clearly mega stars too, they just have different audiences, but you can't argue with M stans, she's the biggest ever since the dinosaur era so just let them be. :laughga: 

3 hours ago, Xaylan said:

You're right. M stans are usually stubborn 

58 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

Please, The M fans think M is God on earth, Don't bother to argue with them, it's a waste of your valuable time.

BTW, there are many 80's Icon Left.

Oh surprise The cult has gathered! This has NOTHING to do with liking someone. M & MJ's status as The biggest in The business amoung Elvis, The Beatles is a fact. Not a matter of opinion. And no, Gunsand Roses are not on The same level with them. I have no idea why you need to Try to rewrite history. Because supposedly M doesnt like Gaga?

Stop being so bitter and open your eyes from your delusional opinions. M is The last major pop mega Star, and its not a matter of opinion. Check the receipts. She is The most succesful female artist on The planet and it wont change no matter how much you wish it would. She IS that massive. She IS that much of an impact. She DID change entertainment history. She and MJ were/are just that massive. No modern pop act compares to that. 

Roomingfree77

Let me make one thing clear I don't make the rules but  Madonna is Queen until death do us part.. :tea:

2 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

I person's super star is another person's opening act for pop star Tiffany, its all about perception isn't it?

Erm ofcourse not. There are FACTS, receipts, proof of success and things. Its not an opinion. Liking The artist or their art is another matter entirely and completely a matter of opinion and taste. :)

lego
8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh surprise The cult has gathered! This has NOTHING to do with liking someone. M & MJ's status as The biggest in The business amoung Elvis, The Beatles is a fact. Not a matter of opinion. And no, Gunsand Roses are not on The same level with them. I have no idea why you need to Try to rewrite history. Because supposedly M doesnt like Gaga?

Stop being so bitter and open your eyes from your delusional opinions. M is The last major pop mega Star, and its not a matter of opinion. Check the receipts. She is The most succesful female artist on The planet and it wont change no matter how much you wish it would. She IS that massive. She IS that much of an impact. She DID change entertainment history. She and MJ were/are just that massive. No modern pop act compares to that. 

Just **** OFF.

Are you this annoying in real life? No wonder M stans have bad reputation. I thought you left. 

FreePalestine

10 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Just **** OFF.

Are you this annoying in real life? No wonder M stans have bad reputation. I thought you left. 

Excuse me? Why on earth do you have to be so rude? What I said is a fact, nothing more nothing less. If you find correcting misinformation and misbeliefs as annoying, its not my problem. Though it is adviced to live in reality and not try to rewrite history. So try to not behave like an angry child and face The facts. And do NOT attack me personally, nothing I said warrant that. Thank you!

lego

Excuse me? Why on earth do you have to be so rude? What I said is a fact, nothing more nothing less. If you find correcting misinformation and misbeliefs as annoying, its not my problem. Though it is adviced to live in reality and not try to rewrite history. So try to not behave like an angry child and face The facts. And do NOT attack me personally, nothing I said warrant that. Thank you!

Because you are annoying quoting everyone who doesn't agree with you and throwing temper tantrum. I don't have time for your ramblings. 

Besides you always throw first passive-aggressive jabs like "here comes the cult" and then act like a victim. I'd say there is another group here who acts like a cult. 

If it's so bad here, no one is keeping you.

FreePalestine

Archived