new video

Rihanna - Needed Me

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Sexuality nudity and violence... My kind of video!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

So tired of videos  with black stereotypes, oversexualization of women, violence, dollaZZZ and the words "N*gga" and "B*tch" on repeat! This stereotypical image is so bad and unfair for all the black ppl! And specially in times of racist violence. Black "artists" should step forward from this image! It's totally trash and harmful for the black ppl. This is not the black culture we should celebrate!

nikola

its ok tbh.but than again i didnt expect something special from Rihanna.......i mean her videos ae so boring.......its always same story

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Omar Vela

I never cared a lot about Rihanna until she made Man Down... then I didn't care for here till she did BBHMM :) and this video it's like those combined. I love this new hardcore Rihanna.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS WOMAN ;D

littlepotter

Never realized how much I missed seeing blood being spilled until I watched this.

AHS has ****ed me up for good.

chaeri pls

yASSsss

It's a good video but i'm getting tired of seeing nudity/nipples in her MVs,it just feels forced at this point :poot:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Daredevil

She tried to show us what violence can do in the American Oxygen video and now she's promoting violence with this and BBHMM? :toofunny: Rihanna needs a more coherent creative team

Brian Ryan

I love it. She keeps making different innovative videos despite her covering almost every video concept there is... the killing at the end. Wow! I was RiRi has been very pissed this R8/ANTI era and very horny. I can't wait for the next video.

Brian Ryan
40 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

So tired of videos  with black stereotypes, oversexualization of women, violence, dollaZZZ and the words "N*gga" and "B*tch" on repeat! This stereotypical image is so bad and unfair for all the black ppl! And specially in times of racist violence. Black "artists" should step forward from this image! It's totally trash and harmful for the black ppl. This is not the black culture we should celebrate!

Yes anything that most black people do is degrading until whites do it. Let's all be like white people. You should celebrate who you are... just how she does herself as playing a character in a video. White people since the history of time have been doing more shooting than blacks. Ignorance.

Brian Ryan
15 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

She tried to show us what violence can do in the American Oxygen video and now she's promoting violence with this and BBHMM? :toofunny: Rihanna needs a more coherent creative team

It's called playing a character. 

Archived