celeb

Wendy : ANTI sold 460 copies on Tidal

Enhsa

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

I really hope Gaga stays away from that shitsite/company

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Haroon

Is she referring to when it was accidentally put on sale for a tiny bit of time when it was actually supposed to be released for free? :confused: 

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, tizian said:

I really hope Gaga stays away from that shitsite/company

She is with Apple Music... she confirmed it a long time ago...

Iwontell

Wendy, you shady bitch :laughga:
I love you (when you're not shading Gaga/Bey :green:)!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JusKeepBreathin

The shade, but the shade was for TIDAL. What a mess. Especially with the whole Kanye thing. People thricked into a TiDAL service. This is going to be good. Can't wait for the trial to start and big celebrities are brought in to testify. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

chromaticainmyhead
2 minutes ago, just4fun said:

The shade, but the shade was for TIDAL. What a mess. Especially with the whole Kanye thing. People thricked into a TiDAL service. This is going to be good. Can't wait for the trial to start and big celebrities are brought in to testify. 

Probably Kanye is going to make this whole story about justifying himself being a victim of Tidal or something :laughga:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

i medici

this is the first time i watch wendy telling a story and i can't understand why she got her own show cause gurl even i can do better than that :smh: 

OT: this is probably a mistake cause tidal is a streaming service right so how can it have sales :duck:

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, tizian said:

Probably Kanye is going to make this whole story about justifying himself being a victim of Tidal or something 

I wouldn't be surprised at all. He always plays the victim.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JustinTrudeau

So much shade. I got tired listening to her stumbling over her words, but maybe she's so excited to shade them :flop:

I knew from day one Tidal is bad and a waste of time and money. This is so embarrassing, just use the other streaming services :emma:

Spoiler

HeManTurbo_50oz_32lds_OS_FP%5B2%5D_highr

Everytime I hear Tidal, I think of laundry soap for some reason

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

PopThatArt

It's the truth though, the actual sales were in the news weeks ago as well was the revelation Jay Z and tidal execs faked actual sales numbers of albums.

Go see A Star is Born

LanasNerfGun
29 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Wendy, you shady bitch :laughga:
I love you (when you're not shading Gaga/Bey :green:)!

Same.  She's actually a pretty cool chick when she's not being ageist, transphobic or slut shaming; quite the rarity.

Archived