Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga & Mark Ronson driving around in LA(New Video)

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
4 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

I have a feeling Ronson is Exec'ing the record now

with RedOne doing 4 or 5 songs

I have the feeling all the RedOne, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers (+ DJWS and Fernando Gariday ?) songs are done... I also feel like she finishing it with Mark Ronson..; My guess is that she's almost done.

Creyk
2 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

It's sad that this is an actual possibility now

2YepSKN.gif

Slayer

Wow it's finally hit me that Gaga could very well have the comeback we have all been waiting for if Mark is one of the lead producers on the album. Like, with him AND RedOne she has the potential to get back to The Fame levels of fame.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

It's sad that this is an actual possibility now

2YepSKN.gif

why's that sad, Ronson is an excellent producer

Slayer
6 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

Four or five songs is still A LOT

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

It looks like she's spending a lot of time with him.

I hope this means the album will be really cohesive. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Creyk
4 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

why's that sad, Ronson is an excellent producer

Other than Uptown Funk (trash song but overrated because of it's success) and that dead woman's acclaimed but bad jazzy sounding album, what did he actually ever do that was good? Because I only hear him mentioned because of these 2 things only and neither are impressive

It feels like people are overhyping him just because he had 1 successful song last year:his follow-up sucked and failed to take off. It's like worshipping an one-hit wonder

Free My Mind
Just now, Creyk said:

Other than Uptown Funk (trash song but overrated because of it's success) and that dead woman's acclaimed but bad jazzy sounding album, what did he actually ever do that was good? Because I only hear him mentioned because of these 2 things only and neither are impressive

It feels like people are overhyping him just because he had 1 successful song last year:his follow-up sucked and failed to take off. It's like worshipping an one-hit wonder

take a listen to his whole discography... he's absolutely not a one hit wonder...

and please educate yourself before slamming amy

Gardevoir

Gaga looked dope. I love her like that. A little bit wasted. :wub:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

brizoda
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

He produced 19 by Adele

and Back To Black by Amy Winehouse

2020Covid19IsOurs
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I have the feeling all the RedOne, Girogio Moroder, Nile Rodgers (+ DJWS and Fernando Gariday ?) songs are done... I also feel like she finishing it with Mark Ronson..; My guess is that she's almost done.

This sounds so exciting! Also those songs that Elton John mentioned were like her old stuff must be the ones she did with RedOne. So many great producers, LG5 is going to be a massive album in terms of memorable songs.

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

11 minutes ago, etron said:

Four or five songs is still A LOT

And we still don't know if he's making those 4-5 songs. Chances are he is just an author of like half of the album and the producer of few singles

Archived