💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the wig from the superbowl...

mister max

Featured Posts

HighlandHeart

She was just being coherent with her style, it's hardly surprising it's not as if she hasn't been before. My guess is that they're two different wigs of the same make; it'd be too much work getting that blood orange one back to blonde or any other colour should she ever want to. The woman's rich enough so I don't see why not. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

c h e r
26 minutes ago, C Slayclair said:

yep she just dyed it

tumblr_mordexFOoI1ry0jmro1_400.gif

THIS GIF MADE ME SCREAM

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

29 minutes ago, Haroon said:

When God made the world he made 3 wigs of the same type in different colours, Gaga managed to obtain 2 of those and is in search of the third. Why do you think LG5 is taking so long? She's on a quest to find the missing wig, the chosen wig, the one wig that will complete her blessed triangle. When the three wigs come together they resonate and unleash a power unbeknownst to man. Gaga's in search of that unstoppable power and she won't stop until she's obtained it. We're on the cusp of a breakthrough in humanity and Gaga is the driving force behind the revelation that will change things forever.

The real reason why LG5 is taking so long is because she's writing songs and playing them backwards so all have carefully planned Illuminati satanic influences. 

Do you know why Adele takes so long to release albums? She's not resting with her family, she's actually doing the same. If you play her songs backwards, you can hear quotes from the Bible:derpga:

ryanripley
34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tell her to Indiana Jones this sh*t and give us LG5 already! :grr:

:air: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I bet she just said "find me a red wig like my super bowl one" and 30 assistants scrambled to find the closest match :air:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

GagaMegaFan
28 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

She is obviously poor since ARTPOP was 3 years ago so she dyed it

:air:

ew

Probglum

Idk but rumor has it, she borrowed it from the Cryptkeeper :udidnt:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Interlude

The Grammy wig was much longer (goes down to her waist) and thicker so I'd assume that they were different wigs, he probably just styled them the same. Otherwise he added extensions and dyed them orange as well

1455585417-b4f2b7150e2775486a4db450c41eb

OTUwNjc5MzEzZiMvQUpkQXZFSUdMWWlRQUVNOVlK

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived