💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the wig from the superbowl...

mister max

Featured Posts

mister max

the same as the one of the Grammys red carpet 2016? :unicorn:

lady-gaga-59c16bb4-968e-4444-932f-0096f712716070_10154065929024574_4039073511640

Did she do this on #purpose? Did she not have enough time to make another wig and #recyled it? Should she finish LG5? Is the hairline AFWUL on both of them? Is it coincidence that she has the same colour of eyeshadow as her outfit in both of them?

discuss reverse-1389808724_dog_in_a_wig_eating_i

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max

on a serious note, I legit thought she just dyed it in red when I first saw it :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

PERFECTIONIST

yep she just dyed it

tumblr_mordexFOoI1ry0jmro1_400.gif

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

super ultra
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

I hate both of these wigs. :emma:

I read have and I was like... what? :emma::laughga:

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, super ultra said:

:air:

SychosSoChic

Ugly?
Yes, yes it is.

I despise it like no other wig.

Blaziken belongs in the third generation, and should stay there.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Haroon

When God made the world he made 3 wigs of the same type in different colours, Gaga managed to obtain 2 of those and is in search of the third. Why do you think LG5 is taking so long? She's on a quest to find the missing wig, the chosen wig, the one wig that will complete her blessed triangle. When the three wigs come together they resonate and unleash a power unbeknownst to man. Gaga's in search of that unstoppable power and she won't stop until she's obtained it. We're on the cusp of a breakthrough in humanity and Gaga is the driving force behind the revelation that will change things forever.

PartySick
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

When God made the world he made 3 wigs of the same type in different colours, Gaga managed to obtain 2 of those and is in search of the third. Why do you think LG5 is taking so long? She's on a quest to find the missing wig, the chosen wig, the one wig that will complete her blessed triangle. When the three wigs come together they resonate and unleash a power unbeknownst to man. Gaga's in search of that unstoppable power and she won't stop until she's obtained it. We're on the cusp of a breakthrough in humanity and Gaga is the driving force behind the revelation that will change things forever.

Tell her to Indiana Jones this sh*t and give us LG5 already! :grr:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Ophelia

I actually love how alienish she looks in them :excited2:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That wig that will make her the biggest star in the world again. We need to find that asap!!!!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, super ultra said:

lol same :poot:

btw, i think they are both different wigs 

Archived