other

Gaga liked Britney's Selfie on Twitter

Creyk

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
58 minutes ago, FameMonzter said:

Don't try it, Britney remains talented & a singer. 

It's obvious that I am a huge Britney fan.But she is not really skilled anymore..Hopefully she will prove me wrong in the next era

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
Just now, Enigma said:

But Britney doesn't make catchy music, someone else makes it for her. She is just the face of the music.

That is true to Gaga as well to an extent

We don't know precisely to what extent are they actually involved in creating their music

Britney has input into her albums contents too, not just gaga

Quark
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

That is true to Gaga as well to an extent

We don't know precisely to what extent are they actually involved in creating their music

Britney has input into her albums contents too, not just gaga

Gaga co-produces all her songs. Sometimes she starts them from scratch. She also writes almost all her lyrics, melodies, and can ACTUALLY sing. Comparing Gaga to Britney is ridiculous.

somnambulist
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

But Britney doesn't make catchy music, someone else makes it for her. She is just the face of the music.

She still needs to deliver. Her voice is iconic and catchy. Even if she's not belting out like Adele and Gaga, her voice is appealing and sounds great on pop records. There's different kinds of artists, no reason to put Britney down because her voice isn't as technically good as gaga.

Obviously Gaga has a much better singing voice, but it's apples and oranges. 

Quark
Just now, somnambulist said:

She still needs to deliver. Her voice is iconic and catchy. Even if she's not belting out like Adele and Gaga, her voice is appealing and sounds great on pop records. There's different kinds of artists, no reason to put Britney down because her voice isn't as technically good as gaga.

Obviously Gaga has a much better singing voice, but it's apples and oranges. 

The thing about Britney is that she has very little involvement in her music. Literary the only thing she does is sing, and sometimes she doesn't even do that. Now considering that she only sings, you would think she would at least be great at singing.

Creyk
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Gaga co-produces all her songs. Sometimes she starts them from scratch. She also writes almost all her lyrics, melodies, and can ACTUALLY sing. Comparing Gaga to Britney is ridiculous.

Like Aura, GUY, Government Hooker, Just Dance, Do What You Want and Donatella?

Obviously it's a part of Gaga's image to make it seem like she does everything and every good idea came from her, but we don't actually know for sure that is the case. When we get backstories to how songs were created it often turns out a large part of the song was already done and she just took it from there and modified already existing stuff.

This is not to discredit Gaga and IMO it really doesn't matter how the song was created as long as the final product is a good song, but it's just as silly to say that Britney has no input into her music as it is to say that Gaga does everything. Besides, there is nothing wrong with collaborating. Team work is a good thing.

Quark
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Like Aura, GUY, Government Hooker, Just Dance, Do What You Want and Donatella?

Obviously it's a part of Gaga's image to make it seem like she does everything and every good idea came from her, but we don't actually know for sure that is the case. When we get backstories to how songs were created it often turns out a large part of the song was already done and she just took it from there and modified already existing stuff.

This is not to discredit Gaga and IMO it really doesn't matter how the song was created as long as the final product is a good song, but it's just as silly to say that Britney has no input into her music as it is to say that Gaga does everything. Besides, there is nothing wrong with collaborating. Team work is a good thing.

I am not saying that they should not collaborate. At the end of the day all Britney needs to do is provide her voice. Just pointing out that Britney has a very limited musical input specially compared to Gaga.

somnambulist
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

The thing about Britney is that she has very little involvement in her music. Literary the only thing she does is sing, and sometimes she doesn't even do that. Now considering that she only sings, you would think she would at least be great at singing.

What is this based on? The involvement is picking songs that suit her style and that match her brand and what her album is trying to deliver. And she still needs to sing and deliver for the song to be good. Yes, in Britney Jean she barely did much at all, but in ITZ she created melodies on the piano and was actually quite involved. I think you're being too harsh on her. I won't defend when she's being lazy, but that's not ALWAYS the case either.

Quark
1 minute ago, somnambulist said:

What is this based on? The involvement is picking songs that suit her style and that match her brand and what her album is trying to deliver. And she still needs to sing and deliver for the song to be good. Yes, in Britney Jean she barely did much at all, but in ITZ she created melodies on the piano and was actually quite involved. I think you're being too harsh on her. I won't defend when she's being lazy, but that's not ALWAYS the case either.

Recently she has been very lazy. Anyways this is just my point of view. Hopefully she is more involved with her new album.

lego
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Hope you mean Xtina cause R. Kelly's version is flawless :giveup: 

:air::air::air:

FreePalestine

PopThatArt

I highly doubt Gaga admires Britney for her creativity abilities, Britney was handed and is still handed a lot of songs by other people, and her past hits were orchestrated by producers and labels with little to no input from Britney, to say Britney is an artist like Gaga is? That's a joke, But I do recall when Gaga was young, she filled out this questionnaire and for a question that was like "Artist separated at birth, Gaga, Stefani then, wrote down Britney Spears, so from a young age I think Gaga has felt some type of kinship with Britney. But artistically speaking, comparing the two? Don't do that, Britney is one of the least creative popstars out there, but these days, who isn't in that boat in music, everyone in popular music is so processed, manufactured and fake. 

Go see A Star is Born

AJH219

This excites me about as much as watching paint dry. I'll never get the fascination/obsession with Britney Spears :madge:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Alien Tulip
35 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

I highly doubt Gaga admires Britney for her creativity abilities, Britney was handed and is still handed a lot of songs by other people, and her past hits were orchestrated by producers and labels with little to no input from Britney, to say Britney is an artist like Gaga is? That's a joke, But I do recall when Gaga was young, she filled out this questionnaire and for a question that was like "Artist separated at birth, Gaga, Stefani then, wrote down Britney Spears, so from a young age I think Gaga has felt some type of kinship with Britney. But artistically speaking, comparing the two? Don't do that, Britney is one of the least creative popstars out there, but these days, who isn't in that boat in music, everyone in popular music is so processed, manufactured and fake. 

I'm sure Gaga is aware that britney isn't an artist but thats not gonna change her opinion and love for Britney. She sees Britney like a human being unlike you and a few others. I think Gaga also loves Britney because of what Britney went through in 2007 because Gaga almost had that level of a breakdown in 2013 and she probably sees Britney as strong. 

Archived