Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Roisin Murphy - Mastermind (Single premiere)

scrappy

Featured Posts

scrappy

Roisin Murphy has just premiered the lead single off her upcoming album 'Take Her Up To Monto', to be released July 8.

OmgSum1Actually

When u r posting about unknown people u should let us know who dat is

Shameless selfpromo

scrappy
3 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

I'm pretty sure many users know who she is... :awkney:

If you don't know her, check these out:

↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

↵ Use original player
YouTube
← Replay
X
i

aquariumlust

Yay!! I waited almost a decade between Overpowered and Hairless Toys so I'm so happy  she's releasing new music already!!!

Iwontell

Done with her, tbh...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

2 hours ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Seriously?!  I suggest using Google before letting The world know your level of knowledge... A hint, she isn't a YouTube blogger and key words one might use about her are (real) ARTPOP and alternative... Or just art :)

Omar Vela

isn't that the ho who used Gaga's name to gain publicity? "buhhh buhhh Gaga's copying my style buhh buhh"... :awkney:

52 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

isn't that the ho who used Gaga's name to gain publicity? "buhhh buhhh Gaga's copying my style buhh buhh"... :awkney:

*facepalm* 

She's been in The game far far longer and is far far more artistic musically than Gaga. And yeah, I see some similarities and there are quite a few (valid) comparisons and " sources of inspiration" for gaga. Google it.

Definately on team Roisin Murphy on this matter. So who's The real "ho" original or the one coming after....

Omar Vela
1 hour ago, Snow said:

*facepalm* 

She's been in The game far far longer and is far far more artistic musically than Gaga. And yeah, I see some similarities and there are quite a few (valid) comparisons and " sources of inspiration" for gaga. Google it.

Definately on team Roisin Murphy on this matter. So who's The real "ho" original or the one coming after....

I know she's been in the game longer but she isn't very famous isn't she? that's why she used Gaga's name. Actually Roisin style isn't original either so...why bitchin' about Gaga??. Gaga used 70's, 80's as inspiration for The Fame looks, Roisin doesn't have anything to do with it...

1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

I know she's been in the game longer but she isn't very famous isn't she? that's why she used Gaga's name. Actually Roisin style isn't original either so...why bitchin' about Gaga??. Gaga used 70's, 80's as inspiration for The Fame looks, Roisin doesn't have anything to do with it...

Erm no... And she was pretty famous back then when she commented on that. Actually Gaga wasnt really anything but a hit single at The time either. Besides, Roisin has never cared for Fame, much like Björk so I doubt she was using Gaga's name for anything (especially in 2009 as Gags was a total newbie and Roisin an acclaimed art musician). Its a bit silly to even think that... 

And she did have a point, especially if you are familiar with her style (perhaps hers isn't The most original either but you tried and faild to call her a ho that complaints about a newbie just for Fame).

EDIT. Actually she never really even dissed her, it was Media made BS yet again (eventhough I think she would have reason to). So you ho-because-was-mean-to-gags routine is futile.

http://www.idolator.com/5263432/roisin-murphy-knows-that-lady-gagas-imitation-is-in-fact-flattery

SKANK

I was listening to Hairless Toys yesterday thinking that it would be a while before we had anything new from Roisin, glad I was wrong.

ristretto

lol at messy monsters bitchin about roisin bithin about gaga..... let's be real gaga stole everything roisin created and still gaga weeps about artistic integrity. don't be fooled hennies

StarstruckIllusion

YASSS. Queen Roison Murphy slays :gaycat:

StarstruckIllusion
37 minutes ago, Snow said:

Erm no... And she was pretty famous back then when she commented on that. Actually Gaga wasnt really anything but a hit single at The time either. Besides, Roisin has never cared for Fame, much like Björk so I doubt she was using Gaga's name for anything (especially in 2009 as Gags was a total newbie and Roisin an acclaimed art musician). Its a bit silly to even think that... 

And she did have a point, especially if you are familiar with her style (perhaps hers isn't The most original either but you tried and faild to call her a ho that complaints about a newbie just for Fame).

Here's one link about The comment

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lady-gaga-vs-roisin-murphy-spot-the-difference

ew don't ever link NME in a monster's presence. They are the #1 Gaga hater. Do NOT give them clicks and relevance. 

Archived