đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

More "Chaos" things (Chaos Theory and Butterfly Effect)

pandoramonster

Featured Posts

pandoramonster

tumblr_o5urgeUHXa1qjgnc9o3_540.jpg

tumblr_o5urgeUHXa1qjgnc9o4_540.jpg

tumblr_o5urgeUHXa1qjgnc9o2_500.png

The other evidences + the explanation of the chaos thing are on this thread that i made months ago

maUpK4S.gifmaUpK4S.gif

petty
7 minutes ago, pandoramonster said:

i missed this post + surprised this doesn't have more comments. the OP's evidence was on to something that is beginning to become more true as the year goes on. The hive did it with "Lemonade" and called it months ago but no1 belived it #dontsleeponchaosangel

fede ARTPOP

It could be just a song. Great name for a new gem tbh:giveup:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

ARTPOPisaChoice

an album about being able to control your destiny through the smallest changes but not being able to forsee all the consequences of your changes and dealing with the things that came from your other intentions :air::air:

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

JustPokeHerFace

I actually really like this title/theme. It's not confirmed, of course, but the fact that this is the most feasible title theory that we have so far hypes me up for the record a little bit more. 

Quasi
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

an album about being able to control your destiny through the smallest changes but not being able to forsee all the consequences of your changes and dealing with the things that came from your other intentions :air::air:

Chaos Angel could mean A-NY-THING-UH. :unicorn:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

JustPokeHerFace

I'm actually really surprised that this managed to slip under the radar for as long as it did. Little Detectives, it's time to step it up. :poot:

EDIT

Does anyone remember that Twitter account ARTPOPGAGA that tweeted the names of ARTPOP tracks months before they came out? I just checked the account and...

Hell, if the Little Detectives don't want to do the work, then I'll do it myself. 

TropicOfCANCER
29 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

I'm actually really surprised that this managed to slip under the radar for as long as it did. Little Detectives, it's time to step it up. :poot:

EDIT

Does anyone remember that Twitter account ARTPOPGAGA that tweeted the names of ARTPOP tracks months before they came out? I just checked the account and...

Hell, if the Little Detectives don't want to do the work, then I'll do it myself. 

I meannnnn, she's been talking about "chaos" for a while, so these accounts with posts from january aren't really all that telling.

elijahfan
30 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

EDIT

Dude, this rumor has been discussed as early as January on this site... You're the one who wasn't paying attention :laughga:

JustPokeHerFace
Just now, elijahfan said:

Dude, this rumor has been discussed as early as January on this site... You're the one who wasn't paying attention :laughga:

Well I haven't been on the site too often since November so that might explain it. I lurk ATRL a lot though, and I guess I was surprised that they never discussed it in her base thread. 

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, JustPokeHerFace said:

Well I haven't been on the site too often since November so that might explain it. I lurk ATRL a lot though, and I guess I was surprised that they never discussed it in her base thread. 

Well, believe me, it's been heavily discussed already, and I'm kinda surprised that so many people are waking up just now.

Space Cowboy

Chaos is the science of surprises, of the nonlinear and the unpredictable. It teaches us to expect the unexpected.

Archived