Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dreams About LG5?

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

Radio Ga Ga

Do you guys ever have dreams related to LG5? 

Well, yesterday night I did, and it was so vivid it was scary.

So in the dream, some DJ leaked the first verse and chorus of LG5's lead single on youtube, and gaga just decided to release both the single and the album pre-order thing right away. The dream is so detailed I couldn't believe it wasn't true when I woke up. The album name itself is called LG5 ( I think), and there was a deluxe and standard edition, and the album cover was this light gold kind of texture with Gaga kinda just floating in the middle (i couldn't remember exactly). What I do remember exactly was there were 16 songs on the deluxe edition, which I clicked into on itunes, and it was $12.99 (I'm not making this up) for deluxe and $10.99 for standard. The deluxe album was number 1 on itunes, number two was the standard album, and Cheek to Cheek was number three for some reason. And the lead single was two french words and I have no idea what they mean. The song, which I actually listened to in my dream (weird), was a piano ballad in the beginning, but becomes super artrave-esq j-pop in the chorus. I even started showing my friends the song, and they were bopping to it!!

And then I friggin woke up, and I literally said "f*ck, are you serious?", cuz I couldn't believe it wasn't real.

Anyone feel me?

LUO YI

Everyone released great albums and Gaga released Reductive tracks changing Madge's lyrics :neyde:

The night sky tells all

Phoenix

I have dreams about something I obsess about and that certainly isn't an music album

💎

One day I dreamed Gaga released Out Of Control featuring Rihanna as a buzz single:laughga:

I had dreams about LG5 as well, but I don't remember how they were:smh:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

One day I dreamed Gaga released Out Of Control featuring Rihanna as a buzz single:laughga:

I had dreams about LG5 as well, but I don't remember they were:smh:

so it seems like Im the only one who has experienced LG5 dreams this vividly :toofunny:

I might have to see a psychologist

Daredevil

I dreamed that Gaga held a press conference. LG5 was huge and had big political influences.

It legalised Gay marriage everywhere in the world :neyde:

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

so it seems like Im the only one who has experienced LG5 dreams this vividly :toofunny:

I might have to see a psychologist

But this is better than forgetting the dream. :hug:

dannydevito

it was so real because gaga has already started testing ha innovative marketing strategy that lets people listen to exclusive snippets during their dreams

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I dreamed that Gaga held a press conference, because LG5 was huge and had big political influences :neyde:

omg lol :toofunny::laughga:

Radio Ga Ga
9 minutes ago, Mustang07 said:

I had dreams about LG5 as well, but I don't remember how they were:smh:

because rihanna is the queen of buzz singles? :lolga:

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

because rihanna is the queen of buzz singles? :lolga:

This explains everything :green::derpga:

IamChromatica

I had a futuristic dream where Gaga released lg5 titled "Etheral" the first single was this heavenly ballad with high vocals I first heard while getting off a high speed train.

I also had a more recent dream where I was in this dark park with shifting roadways and  packs of zombies were chasing me. I managed to escape the park, and suddenly just before waking up realized lg5 was titled "PHODE" and its theme is poison.

eifulien

Am I a flop fan? :flop: I have never dreamt of Gags, not to mention LG5 related. I mean I'm excited she is releasing but guys, seriously, how hyped are you that your thoughts are influencing your dreams? :giveup: :toofunny: 

Archived