musician

Sia

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

I honestly don't get why everyone's panties are wet for this song :emma: It sounds so basic to me. Maybe I'm getting old. 

Fusel

I don't understand why some people obsess over this song so much, it's the song off the album that honestly feels like an album rejection & the production is so dull and dated imo :deadbanana: 

2020Covid19IsOurs

There are like half a dozen songs that are better than this one on the very same album lmao:flop:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

SILENT HILL

It's a good song but that album has even better songs imo. My top ones are Bird Set Free, Unstoppable, Cheap Thrills, and Reaper.

Sia Daily

I like that Sia has performed Diamonds a few times. I'm kinda associating that song with beings hers considering she wrote it, I do prefer her version

iCpro
17 hours ago, etron said:

omg the production is too much in the chorus, my ears don't like it. :saladga:

The first time I listened to it I couldn't hear her voice at all in the chorus, but now that I've gotten used to it I fvcking love the production on it 

Your body's poet-(inaudible clashing sounds) ... tonight :woot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Sia Daily

It is very full on production wise on the chorus

also the lyrics seem to change all the time

but this is part of the illuminaughty so its good

Gagamel

Gurl.... this is the 3rd identical thread you have made within a month or so............. what even? :wtf: Dementia? Alzheimer's? :wtf: I'm honestly worried

Sia Daily
47 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Gurl.... this is the 3rd identical thread you have made within a month or so............. what even? :wtf: Dementia? Alzheimer's? :wtf: I'm honestly worried

I'm glad you're worried. You SHOULD be worried.

I will tell you why.

Move Your Body is coming to slay the whole nation including the unknown countries of the world. it is going to unite us all, it is going to make us want to do unsavory things with out genitals whilst on a beach or in a park. It's going to be bigger than anything Madonna has done. It's going to kill us.

This is a time to be ALIVE.

hijadeputa
On 18 april 2016 at 7:13 PM, etron said:

omg the production is too much in the chorus, my ears don't like it. :saladga:

this tbh. the song is OK but definitely not her best song imo. Cheap Thrills for the win 

Archived