💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Fleetwood Mac Inspired?

RileyMint

Featured Posts

RileyMint

How would you feel about this kind of sound on LG5? I really see her going this direction and I am absolutely in love with Fleetwood Mac.

RileyMint
2 minutes ago, LavendarBlonde said:

too...'acoustic' 

It can have similar melodies and a similar feel but with a little more production and polish :)

AdAstra

If she came out with a song like The Chain I would pass out. I'm SO here for 70's-soft-rock-Stevie-Nicks-bohemian-sorceress Gags. 

monketsharona

I would be here for a ballad like Rihannon on LG5 or a song like The Seven Wonders

I swear to god gays on GGD read my mind :neyde: I've been listening for Fleetwood Mac for weeks now.

I wouldn't mind Gaga going in this direction, but I feel this particular genre of music that Fleetwood Mac play is too soft for Gaga. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Slayer

Would be pretty cool. She could definitely pull that sound off. 

However I'm kind of in love with Elton John's comparison to Carole King's 'Tapestry'. That's one of my favourite albums and it's beautifully raw and real. I'd prefer Gaga to go in that direction.

I'm just not sure that's what will happen. Ultimately she has built her career on songs like Poker Face and Bad Romance, and I think going Fleetwood Mac or Carole King for LG5 would be too big a risk. But you never know with her.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RileyMint
8 minutes ago, Alaska said:

I'd be here for gaga's version of Rhiannon. 

I love Rhiannon sooooo much omg this style would be the perfect type of ballad for her

Bolkins

This is one of my fave Stevie performances, especially from around 4:40 she has such power for such small frame, thats what Id like from Gaga during LG5 .

eifulien

I'm not feeling this, like at all. :emma: she better serve something more mainstream cause I'd be dead by the time I like Gags own music again if LG5 is anything like that. There was another thread a few days ago about LG5 channeling the 70s. And that's what I'm in favour. Disco bops, anyone? :gaycat:

Archived