💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"I want your love"

Lurk

Featured Posts

What was your reaction to Gaga's cover of Chic- I want your love?

Initially, I liked it because It was new material but I didn't love it, got bored and forgot about it within a week. However recently I seem to have been blessed with this unexplainable appreciation for it- Its one of my 'Go To' tracks ATM.

Just curious if anybody else had similar experiences or if it was an instant "Grower" to you all?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vodka

I'm particularly fond of disco music, so this cover was an instant audio treat :giveup:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Judas Oyster

I like it a lot :) There are some parts that kinda turn me off... but the rest is good :D Downloaded the mp3 and put it in my Spotify in a list for summer. Problably gonna hear it a lot haha

2 minutes ago, skieron said:

I'm particularly fond of disco music, so this cover was an instant audio treat :giveup:

its so cool and fresh, like its not try hard in the slightest, its so simple and a great easy listen.. pure feel good music at its best. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

I loved it! I don't like the original song very much, but the new production was amazing!!

I hate the music video because those models can't dance and it's really g ood song to be dancing! and gosh there's a blond girl who's legs look like pencils... Way too thin, wich I despise.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

eifulien

It's one of her finest tracks. I absolutely adore it. :flutter: I want this quality on her own material which I believe would be the case for LG5. 

Offtopic: How many times was this song published on YouTube. This is like the 4th official channel that has it. :laughga:

AnnTakamaki

I felt that too, i think it missing something 

It's a great song but i only listen to it when i'm on a good mood

Vodka
4 minutes ago, Lurk said:

its so cool and fresh, like its not try hard in the slightest, its so simple and a great easy listen.. pure feel good music at its best. 

Exactly. I have to agree most with the cool and fresh statement. The disco vibes (imo) really make it easy to listen and replay

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

iCpro

Initially I didn't like it at all, but its grown on me and now I'm bopping to it all the time, probably because its the only upbeat song we've had from gaga in ages :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

FRANK1991

same, I wasn't like loving it cause it's just a cover when I first heard it

but now I love it!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

CatelynnMarie

Instantly loved it. HUGE disco/ funk fan here. Love the original and was DYING with this release. I listen to it all the time honestly :giveup:

littlepotter

When I first heard it I hated it. But then something clicked and now I love it so much! Here for stuff like it on LG5. It also sounds GREAT in the car so it'd make a good radio hit.

chaeri pls

Archived