💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 to be a timeless, multi-genre record?

Vodka

Featured Posts

Vodka

We all know Gaga for having multiple influences in music, as it shows in her discography (with TF, we got more of disco, TFM : mainstream, BTW : rock-influenced pop, AP : electronic). Lately, since her duet album with Tony, I've been really admiring her growth, not primarily as a pop artist, but as an overall musician. I know that primarily, we've always gotten Pop music from Gaga, and it's how she broke through into the mainstream music. 

With the music we've gotten so far, we've really seen Gaga grow from our favorite Pop Star, to a real driving force in music, overall. 

In Jazz: 

Spoiler

Disco:

Spoiler

Rock:

Spoiler

Even in the Classical Sphere:

Spoiler

I'm really digging the fact that Gaga is maturing more and more as an artist, a musician, as it's been being show in her performances as of last year. She's not the same girl we heard in 2008, and to be honest, I'm a bit glad. I feel that she's better equipped more than ever to really making an album that'll establish her place in the category of music "Legend" (I mean she's been working with Elton John, Tony Bennett, Diane Warren, Nile Rodgers; those before her time).

We've already seen Gaga attempt to create an album with various sub genres (a la ARTPOP).

Do you think her next record will have various music-genre influences?

Would you be fine if LG5 didn't have those simple "bops", and trade them in for more well-rounded, timeless pop music? 

lady-gaga-crying-gif-woman-blonde.gif
*Also, first post, be nice :laughga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

weed

I'd be slain

and as the great Me just thought, it doesn't have to be pop to be a bop.

Dominic

I hope we get an album full of different timeless genres however I want it to be cohesive.  I don't want an album of random songs, I'd prefer a story/structure like TFM.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Vodka
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

it doesn't have to be pop to be a bop.

Truth! :giveup:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Awesome thread :applause: 

I'd take timeless record over simple bops we'd get over in a week any time :tea: 

I feel like I totally understand what youre saying, I agree- Id love her tour to even scrap the hits old (dont slay guys) so its more fluid and has more of a genuine message/story? I mean it must be hard trying to fit Just Dance and Poker Face into a new story with new, different music /concepts

Vodka
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I hope we get an album full of different timeless genres however I want it to be cohesive.  I don't want an album of random songs, I'd prefer a story/structure like TFM.  

I agree, I think that Gaga would be more than able to establish some consistent themes and a wholesome narrative with her music, should she choose to do so. I'm not so sure, maybe it's with all the recent promo of TIHTY, but I do remember her mentioning how she wanted to create music that healed people. 

I think there was another thread about the next album cycle to having music that helped people. Or was it on her Instagram? Anyway, I recall it with Gaga being outside at her Malibu property, being interviewed, and stating that she wanted to help others through her music. (Was is Billboard? I'll check for the link in a bit) So that could be a possible theme..

I'm hoping Gaga would create music along the mature, quality lines of the performances above, but of course, as she's always done, add a bit of her own self to the overall tracks

Vodka
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think it could be her Ray Of Light it terms of impact

I'm really hoping so, yeah. I think it'd be really great for her to have a sort of resurgence into music.

Vodka
6 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Awesome thread :applause: 

I'd take timeless record over simple bops we'd get over in a week any time :tea: 

Thanks! and same. Although, a fraction of me still wants something catchy, hoping Gaga will choose to deliver on both criteria :toofunny:

1 minute ago, skieron said:

Thanks! and same. Although, a fraction of me still wants something catchy, hoping Gaga will choose to deliver on both criteria :toofunny:

Dont we all :toofunny:  A catchy song doesnt necessarily mean it wont be timeless. It depends on the artist's delivery, and as far as I know Gaga, she hasn't failed to do so :tea: (unless you overplayed her, then that's a different subject imo :neyde: )

Vodka
1 minute ago, Foxy said:

Dont we all :toofunny:  A catchy song doesnt necessarily mean it wont be timeless. It depends on the artist's delivery, and as far as I know Gaga, she hasn't failed to do so :tea: (unless you overplayed her, then that's a different subject imo :neyde: )

Definitely! :tea: Also, I've no doubt in her capabilities as a musician. 
Lol at the overplaying, guilty for some tracks :laughga:

A Beaverhausen

I want Gaga to do a hardcore heavy metal album with lots of crazy screaming and orgasmic guitar riffs! That would be rad 😎👌🏼👠

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, The Gagaist said:

I want Gaga to do a hardcore heavy metal album with lots of crazy screaming and orgasmic guitar riffs! That would be rad 😎👌🏼👠

And GGD wants to throw you off a cliff

chaeri pls

9 minutes ago, The Gagaist said:

Growling would be much better! 

Archived