πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga out today in an Audi R8 (5/4/12)

YuyiRocks

Featured Posts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe while I'm learning to drive you don't need to sneak up on me and stick your GIANT camera IN A MOVING VEHICLE

lol, love this b---h---

ARTPOP Gypsy

5lq5o0.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks the pic was flipped horizontally to make it look like she's driving when she's really not?

Look at the location of the steering wheel.

I think the originals are the ones on pages 2 or 3. Look at the tag on the first photo here. It's flipped meaning Gaga was clearly driving the car. Seriously lol'ing at some of the reactions on here. :fail: She's a human being!

Slayer

"I don't care about the money"

UNfCH.png

Just nice cars.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canΚΉt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Kermit the frog

"I don't care about the money"

UNfCH.png

Just nice cars.

LOL

MOLLY CYRUS

Are people kidding me with juding what kind of car she 'bought'.. Nevermind you, it has not even been CONFIRMED that is HER car. Friends or family borrow cars all the time when learning to drive.

A car is a normal thing to want and is something that is common for someone to dream of. Especially since Gaga is from NYC where she never really had to drive a car... SHES RICH, HELLO?! WHY NOT GET THE CAR OF HER DREAMS?????!!!!!!! Stop being ignorant

Hot Space

She's learning how to drive just like I said. Read her tweets pretty young things. :flutter:

Gaga is Life

I wish it was a SLS AMG. That Audi's the V8, not the V10, so it does sound pretty good, but no as good as that SLS. Lucky Gaga though, driving around in these types of cars.

Archived