💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Drake is super hot.

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan

I didn't think he was super hot until he got of the wheelchair... grew a beard and started to bulk up. Now he's hot. I used to think Chris Brown was hotter, but now I think he is. Drake & Rihanna > Chris Brown & Rihanna not just because of the you know. I'm waiting on a Drake nude.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
12 minutes ago, Bitter said:

pic or it didn't happen.

I could show you some receipts :green: or maybe not :green: 

PopThatArt
10 minutes ago, Gummy Bear said:

He's honestly THE most attractive mainstream male rapper out right now. He can hotline my bling any time :gaycat:

What he does is rapping? I thought it's just blurt out words into a vocoder/voice altering microphone that autotunes the voice on the spot making it sound electronic. Like Kanye West uses as well. 

Go see A Star is Born

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

What he does is rapping? I thought it's just blurt out words into a vocoder/voice altering microphone that autotunes the voice on the spot making it sound electronic. Like Kanye West uses as well. 

I mean, using voice-alternating sh*t doesn't make "singing" any less than singing (looking at Britney and Kesha even tho they're two of my faves 👀) so why would it be any different for rapping? 😅

Ciccone Madonna
10 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Sorry Madonna, but I don't think it's mutual :wtf:

drake-madonna-kiss-coachella.gif

that was so random actually, you know sometimes you feel something TOTALLY BURNING YOU TO DO IT YOU CANT RESIST. Last time i felt so desperate to get a man's attention was when i met Antonio for the first time...

Bitter
9 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

I could show you some receipts :green: or maybe not :green: 

the truth is in your red lipstick.

Judas Oyster

I'm a big fan of him and his music but I don't find him attractive :S

A straight friend got shocked when I said I don't think he's hot bc he assumed I liked his music bc of that :neyde:

Andreyw
2 minutes ago, Bitter said:

the truth is in your red lipstick.

come and taste the truth

0FvRwUz.gif

Harry

He really is.

That line in The Language where he says "I just want some head in a comfortable bed, it could all be so simple" gets me so hard I swear down. I'll be there champagne papi :giveup:

Bitter
3 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

come and taste the truth

does your truth have a taste tho? 

Archived