💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Kelly Rowland - Gimme Love

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody

The one and only second lead vocalist of Destiny’s Child, Empire diva and television personality Kelly Rowland has returned with unexpected new single called “Gimme Love“.
Keep calm, is not her proper comeback single, but it’s really really good. The song is the result after a lucrative partnership with Seagram’s Escapes Flavored Coolers.
Rowload is also the face of the brand’s new campaign for its new signature flavors, several of which she apparently created herself.

AdAstra

The upbeat dance song offset with pictures of her just holding up random drinks...like what the hell?

giphy.gif

Killa

Oh god so tragic. At least she's working. And that strained high note... Oh Kelly i used to be a fan

weed

It's all over the place tbh

the only song I know/like w her vocals is When Love Takes Over and it scalps me every time 

Sexxx
12 minutes ago, neptugne said:

It's all over the place tbh

the only song I know/like w her vocals is When Love Takes Over and it scalps me every time 

came on the radio yesterday

i cried

PaperIz

Didn't she have a single come out not too long ago though? Kisses Down Low or something?

SlayedForTheGod
7 hours ago, PaperIz said:

Didn't she have a single come out not too long ago though? Kisses Down Low or something?

girl that came out years ago

Archived