đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Started a Monarch themed LG5 album cover

eNICKma

Featured Posts

eNICKma

I was so bored on one of mybovernight shifts at work and thought about the Monarch concept for LG5 and all about evolving.

So Please NO HATE!

This is my first real drawing that I actually tried and put effort in. ITS A VERY VERY VERY 1st rough draft! I still obviously need to finish the wings, and the eyes and the top wings are lopsided lmao and I ****ed up with the mermaid tail. It's half doneCgFgcDwUAAA6S8r.jpg:large

I wanted to incorporate imagery from every past album since Monarch is about evolving. In its completion im hoping to show a mild optical illusion. The skeleton mouth and her eyes i have in the top wings almost form a face. Gagas arms are forming her top wings and I placed her in the position where she was carried away in the ARTPOP/Venus intro of G.U.Y video, with the BTW mermaid tail ( colors will be different) and the Fame hair bow, koons ARTPOP gazing ball, etc

My Marry the night symbol over her and Much more symbolism to come

Like I mentioned, the end result will look like an optical illusion where the GaGaFly will appear to look like a mask over her face. I may do more with BTW skull mouth idk maybe do the whole skeleton head behind the GaGaFly. Ideas will come :)

I can't see the picture :( And the link leads me to nothing when I copy-paste it

xdeki666

i like it :)

but it would be cool if u could draw her face looking straight but where her eyes and mouth are u can put some type of void that its just missing so that those big eyes and mouth u draw represent hers. if that makes any sense to u:derpga:

2 minutes ago, xdeki666 said:

i like it :)

but it would be cool if u could draw her face looking straight but where her eyes and mouth are u can put some type of void that its just missing so that those big eyes and mouth u draw represent hers. if that makes any sense to u:derpga:

Can you post a screenshot? Seems like you can see the picture but I can't

Bonkers

I was thinking about the Monarch possibility too since it fits perfectly with Butterflies, Royalty and of course the Illuminati.  

66350-America-Fuck-Yeah-gif-Colbert-wIcN

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

eNICKma

Lol sorry guys I reposted the pic. I'm still learning how to insert pics and stuff my bad lol let me know if it's visible now :) 

eNICKma

Very amateur, I'm usually all about graphic design and computer art but I thought I'd give it a shot :) 

eNICKma

I gave her a bloodshot eye in the top wings for MJH lol and koons ball teardrop ( absolutely no shade on ARTPOP I seriously love the album.) Just though it fit

weed

The only thing that's really throwing me off is the tail lol it's SO long

but it's cute

eNICKma

4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The only thing that's really throwing me off is the tail lol it's SO long

but it's cute

Yeah I ****ed it up lol, the end result will look different and way more full. 

Archived