opinion

my message to gaga fans

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PERFECTIONIST

the sheep in your avi would make a wonderful coat for next winter and would look lovely hanging its horns on my wall

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

PartySick
13 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

as much as i believe in it i regret posting now

Don't let people's dumb or immature comments make you regret speaking up about something that you believe in :hug:

You're 100% right and the fact that no one who disagrees with you has an actual argument shows that even more.

💚

24 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

as much as i believe in it i regret posting now

I miss those times where LM were full of respect. Now someone who posts a video talking about the right thing gets dragged to the hell:wtfga: Isn't Gaga about being free to express your opinion? 
On topic: I'm not upset about Gaga wearing fur, but wearing it is just so unnecessary and I would be happier if Gaga stopped. 
btw, you look beautiful:wub:

artRaver
1 minute ago, tiffa said:

You people mocking him are just as "bad". 

Who's "him"? 107.gif

I don't think people aren't necessarily mocking her (besides obvious trollers, possibly), but this video shouldn't be a message to us, but to Gaga herself. We have absolutely nothing to do with her decision making. :blink:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Staryu

I watched your video and it was perfectly fine. :hug: I wouldn't have the confidence to post a video here so :applause: 

It's the most problematic thing about Gaga right now (well, either that or hanging out with Terry Richardson). I think that more fans should call her out on it and try to explain why she should consider not wearing fur. Sure, Gaga does a lot of great things, but that doesn't mean that we should turn a blind eye on this kind of thing. :shrug: 

I think that she will change her view on fur eventually. I hope so.

mucinex

i was going to say someone should put this on a cringe channel but i wouldn't want the rest of us to be embarrassed by this sort of thing but you were 'fired up' and it's 1 am so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt 

homomo

Keep the video up. Don't delete it, because some asshats on here think you need to just deal with it. 

You are doing the right thing. Certain members on here are just defending Gaga, because they think you are attacking her. Not gonna lie, I'm sure if Gaga murdered someone, there would still be members trying to back her up.

Nonetheless, believe in what you say. Stand by it. I am all for your stance. Yes, people should wear what they want; however, it shouldn't come to the cost of another animals life. 

As someone stated earlier, I'm sure Gaga would agree with you. 

To the people who were bitching her out, y'all need to chill. You know it's the right thing, so why bash it?

eifulien

:giveup: @kevinthesheep You're so pretty! :giveup::giveup::giveup: 

Some of you, guys are awful. It's a trend in modern society everywhere. Smart, intelligent people who are passionate about something get muted, or are afraid to speak up, or just don't want to deal with the stupid, careless, ignorant but VOCAL people who armed with the anonimity of the Internet are here not to LISTEN but REPLY. You know, you could skip it if this topic is not of your concern, which is fine.

To Kevin The Sheep, I actually applaud you for raising your voice. You know, our Monster community may be about self-expression, freedom and love but our obsession with Gaga has led us to idolise her image to an unrealistic perfection. So don't worry if there are people ready to stab at the slight chance of someone threatening this sacred idealised image - it only confirms further that you're making a valid point. 

On the topic of fur - I've watched a video posted here on GGD. It was terrible (may have been put by you, actually). So I don't support the production and use of fur. I know this is besides the point, but I actually find it extremely ugly and unpleasant. One important thing is that, while I dislike and disapprove of this, I absolutely hate those activists that go after celebrities and condemn them , shame them etc. Now, issues aren't solved with hatred. So I'm not here for that.

It's a cause that I just don't feel passionate about, it's not my thing, it's not part of my lifestyle but I'd totally suport people like you. Also, I'm wondering rn after some people brought up leather and suede products. I have a genuine leather wallet, have bought one pair of suede shoes for my graduation ball, and I'm using genuine leather boots for the winter.  And tbh the synthetic ones smell so bad and have inferior quality. I'm sorry but I'd in no way replace genuine with synthetic leather. :duck: 

Bellatrix

Well said in the video :applause:

Don't let the sh*t comments here get to you. You have the heart in the right place <3

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, tiffa said:

You people mocking him are just as "bad". 

we're just as bad as people who wear fur? lol 

emma roberts is an abuser

HighlandHeart
2 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I pretend / hope is Faux Fur :gaycat:

If you have to delude and lie to yourself in order to accept and respect her own decisions then that says a lot more about you than it does her. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

8 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

we're just as bad as people who wear fur? lol 

I feel the people mocking the OP are rude.

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I'm watching the video while eating meat..i think i might just buy more because of this post :sis:

Archived