opinion

my message to gaga fans

kevinthesheep

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest

gurl if you have this much time to bitch about someone wearing fur, you need a hobby. 

let people do themselves, and you do you. 

kevinthesheep
Just now, Creyk said:

not this debate again

tumblr_m8m1tmI7Hy1r3ty02o1_400.gif

lbr what else is there to talk about

it's important to me, if no one cares or responds then whatever

i'm going to bed cya 

I love eating meat, wearing fur and enjoying my luxury leather products.

Yay! :woot:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Evan Peters

you seriously made a video about her wearing fur :rip:  look, i get it. the fur industry is terrible, but people are gonna wear what they want. I don't like fur either but c'mon, lol

1 minute ago, Pop said:

I love eating meat, wearing fur and enjoying my luxury leather products.

Yay! :woot:

steak :flutter: 

emma roberts is an abuser

kevinthesheep

ok **** this it's privated i'm too much of a wimp to be torn apart in the comments when i wake up

nvm

PartySick

Gaga would definitely support you being this passionate about this :happy: and you have a right to speak your mind even if it is a topic that's been talked to death here. I hope she does stop wearing fur one day, leather too, but I can't see it happening any time soon. We can hold out hope, though, and continue to bring up the discussion. Either way, it's good you still respect her too :happy:

Oh, and good night :chica:

💚

ARTPOPchamp

Has she even worn any real fur lately? I think even the designer fur she has worn has mostly been synthetic. The irony and hypocrisy when people talk about fur while wearing leather and suede, that leather on the sole and upper of your shoe, in your wallet, that jacket, all came from an animal. If you choose to speak about not wearing fur, be consistent and don't wear leather and suede while condemning fur wearers.

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

ok **** this it's privated i'm too much of a wimp to be torn apart in the comments when i wake up

nvm

Why tho, if you believe it, then just do you.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPchamp

Don't wear fur! says the person carrying the purse and shoes made from crocodile. 

PartySick
Just now, ARTPOPchamp said:

Has she even worn any real fur lately? I think even the designer fur she has worn has mostly been synthetic. The irony and hypocrisy when people talk about fur while wearing leather and suede, that leather on the sole and upper of your shoe, in your wallet, that jacket, all came from an animal. If you choose to speak about not wearing fur, be consistent and don't wear leather and suede while condemning fur wearers.

She wore goat fur at the Parker Institute Gala...which just sounds weird. I didn't even know goat was a fur that was worn :duck: also, leather tends to be a byproduct of the meat industry where as fur is literally just an animal killed for its skin.

I don't wear any animal products, though. Not even wool :koons:

💚

kevinthesheep
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPchamp said:

i don't wear leather or suede 

i've given away most of my old leather items, apart from a few pieces from my mum

whilst i don't support it, i think leather is a lesser evil considering animals aren't killed solely for their skin.. it's leftovers from the meat industry

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why tho, if you believe it, then just do you.

i'm extremely introverted and barely talk to people in real life let alone to an audience so i feel like i don't come across in a very convincing manner

as much as i believe in it i regret posting now

Archived