Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911
10 hours ago, monster918 said:

Its called being ungrateful :green:

This.

10 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's called an opinion

See above. Some of you are such ungrateful little cadelas who expect things when you don't deserve scheisse

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Creyk said:

Is there any chance we will get a full recording of Bad Romance? that version is amazing

If people actually realized the cultural (and historical!!!) significance of these events they attend and maybe just maybe start recording BEFORE THE WOMAN STARTS SINGING... 

facedesk_by_supremeoverl0rd-d5wfksf.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hyperballad
15 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

Ugh. Still can't get over the last night happenings. :giveup:

So glad that she performed her own material and she even chose her masterpiece which is BR. :giveup:

Also, thank you guys for giving me my first thread to hit number 1 in GGD chart. I feel so blessed, ugh. :giveup::gaycat:

Np....add the words Gaga,LG5,Katy Perry & new music and it's #1 4 life 

Cody Draco
11 hours ago, Whispering said:

They are raising money for cancer research, which is FAR more important than filming a musical performance. 

They could raise even more money for cancer research by filming all of the performances and putting them on a youtube account dedicated to the Parker Institute and any income from ads could also be donated.

Helxig

So... any more recordings? Perhaps something in HD? Full Bad Romance? Because that performance came out of nowhere and made me feel stupid things and I want to see it in full.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Creyk
14 hours ago, Jester said:

OMG is it even possible that nobody recorded the whole thing :rip: 

This is the problem with Gaga shifting her target demographic to old people these days. They dont know how to record performances properly.

ReidOne
On 4/14/2016 at 6:09 PM, Dangerous Man said:

This cover is absolutely one of my favorite things she has ever done. She sounds INCREDIBLE. Every time. So glad she is continuing to perform it beyond the Sinatra Bday special. It's just, heaven. 

Archived