💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LittleMonsters.com won't be closed

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

display name
30 minutes ago, artRaver said:

I stopped going on after everybody wanted to recreate that one photo from the ARTPOP photoshoot. Ain't nobody got time going to jail over some 12 year olds who wanted to copy gagz so bad. 

Same. All of those kids thinking they were artists though. :air:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they keep this thing going, they need to renovate it like................. make it better.........

Economy
On April 13, 2016 at 5:39 PM, andy232000 said:

the place is already dead anyway. it being shut down just makes it official

I actually never joined so i know very little about it

what is it about it that caused it to fail?

andy232000
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

people started posting nudes after her naked V magazine shoot and claimed it was "art" because Gaga did it. Then people just gradually left the site because Gaga would not interact there anymore. people became hungry for likes and such. right now you go and read the posts nd its full of cringy monsters.

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Economy said:

11 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

people started posting nudes after her naked V magazine shoot and claimed it was "art" because Gaga did it. Then people just gradually left the site because Gaga would not interact there anymore. people became hungry for likes and such. right now you go and read the posts nd its full of cringy monsters.

Akso people creating fake sob stories just for Gaga to take notice lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy
14 hours ago, andy232000 said:

13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Akso people creating fake sob stories just for Gaga to take notice lmao

Oh :air: 

Killa

I just login and i have barely any followers...why care..? Amazing how i haven't aged at all hahahah

Killa

I think it looks too much like a fanart site. Gaga did great in promoting self expression and creativity but most people this days just want to be recognized and have their fame moment. I bet she's the first to get tired of the plataform

chromaticainmyhead

as long as more brazilian nudes keep popping up in my timeline than actual gaga-related content this site will not have my support ...

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

antpats2

Alot of you are saying the site needs renovating and needs to be 'made better', 

I am an admin there so if you have any genuine suggestions, let me know and we can try to make them happen. Its kinda saddening seeing the majority of people hate on the site when that same majority haven't logged in probably for years. But hey, its fine for you to take advantage of it to get early access concert codes, right? 

It has changed ALOT since the beginning, not just visually 

FrankGutz

meh, i dont even remember my pass/username, i cant remember when was the last time i was there, maybe 2014? idk

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAYA.core

no i think i'll stay home right here

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

dannydevito
On 16/4/2016 at 11:44 AM, antpats2 said:

Alot of you are saying the site needs renovating and needs to be 'made better', 

I am an admin there so if you have any genuine suggestions, let me know and we can try to make them happen. Its kinda saddening seeing the majority of people hate on the site when that same majority haven't logged in probably for years. But hey, its fine for you to take advantage of it to get early access concert codes, right? 

It has changed ALOT since the beginning, not just visually 

maybe you can start by putting limits on the nude pictures? creating contests about creativity? but i think the wisest decission here is to make some kind of agreement with ggd so the two sites are somewhat connected, it would be paradise.

antpats2
3 hours ago, dannydevito said:

maybe you can start by putting limits on the nude pictures? creating contests about creativity? but i think the wisest decission here is to make some kind of agreement with ggd so the two sites are somewhat connected, it would be paradise.

the nude picture issue has declined by like 500% lol 

we are always trying to do things related to creativity including a monthly contest for users to submit artwork to be used for the site's main banner and display logo 

Archived