💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people hate Demi?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

PaperIz

I used to love her, but after she was on the x factor I got a glimpse of her horrible attitude and it just kept getting worse. She's so rude and annoying and then her music got awful so there's really nothing left to like. Her music was the only reason I put up with her shenanigans, but after Confident...I simply can't stand her.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glory

She has good voice but uses it bad, kind of some Aguilera style.

& She became a running meme

You'll die soon enough fatty is still laughable sorry.:giveup:

littlepotter

I love Demi. People are so harsh and judgemental, saying she has a shitty 'attitude' while theirs is really not that better. (No shade to anyone who posted about her attitude here, just in general). Her voice is great.

chaeri pls

xdeki666
42 minutes ago, brizoda said:

i hate her but i dont know why really

her music?

her Voice?

her personality?

i dont care about her the sligthest but hating someone without any reason and not knowing why. 

congratz you are the biggest idiot ive ever seen on this forum

PERFECTIONIST
50 minutes ago, Gohan said:

I did not say anything related to that :blink:

forgot to add a comment under your reply lmfaoooo

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Harry

I don't hate her... I think it's a bit strong for anyone to say they hate her when she likely hasn't done anything to warrant actual hatred.

I do dislike her though. Others have already mentioned her bad attitude, and incidents where it has been obvious. I also find this 'confident' angle to be kinda fake. It all seems very opportune. Not saying she isn't confident or proud of her abilities etc, but she seems really extra when she's trying to act rebellious or whatever. I think she tried to make the transition from teen star into provocative/sexy/controversial woman like Miley, Christina and others did successfully, but she just came off as annoying to me.

Also there's no denying her vocal abilities, but I find her music to be extremely bland. She seems to have no clear vision as an artist, and that's boring to me.

Andreyw
20 minutes ago, Glory said:

She has good voice but uses it bad, kind of some Aguilera style.

& She became a running meme

You'll die soon enough fatty is still laughable sorry.:giveup:

NNCixcT.gif

Hauser

I think a lot of it comes down to her public persona and her opinions she expresses at times. Even I as a fan have given her the side eye over things she has said. at the end of the flday though she is super talented and has a great voice and can act so talent always wins 💅

Gohan
28 minutes ago, C Slayclair said:

forgot to add a comment under your reply lmfaoooo

I see how it is Carlos

VJAQ1zO.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

TheBatman

Actually some really powerful vocals! But....just such sub par songs, throwaway forgettable fluff, and she comes across as such a shitty confrontational attitude. She just wants to get in fights or something. I don't know. BUT I think it is really cool to be open about being bipolar and struggle with bulemia and everything. I don't hate her at all, but I don't like her, and I wouldn't buy her music lol

StrawberryBlond

I feel really sorry for her. She's got a great voice and has made some really good music recently. Yet people just throw s**t at her and allow fellow Disney stars who are less talented to get more success without hate. Yeah, she's not without flaws. They say that a guilty dog barks the loudest and her need to constantly claim she's confident can be a bit off-putting especially as we know it can't be completely genuine. She was in a low place before, she took drugs, had an eating disorder, self-harmed, was depressed. You can't go through all that and then come out confident. But her way of dealing with it is a natural coping mechanism that shouldn't be scoffed at. A lot of people who've gone through what she has do it. She likely has a lot of mental anxiety and uses an air of sassy confidence to shut it up. If it helps her cope, all to the good. Better than what she did before. And yes, her need to feel as if she's an expert on eating disorders and giving little lectures over Twitter can be a bit annoying. But again, when you've gone through that, it's natural to be sensitive to something that ruined you and don't want to see it happen to others. As for the whole vagina flicking thing and Poot Lovato - bizarre and ludicrous and I don't know where it came from. This is how determined people are to bring her down and it's pathetic and not funny.

Honestly, I'm surprised most people find her music quite bland, yet they support Selena Gomez's album, which just had a few good tracks surrounded by blandness. Demi's got lots of bombastic tracks that she sings the hell out of. Her second album, Unbroken is good for such a young singer and Confident is her best album yet, with only one mediocre track - a rare feat these days. Shocking that it hasn't gained more success. I'd highly recommend all the singles, but listen to the whole album. I don't know why pop fans aren't all over it. Also, the video for Confident was a great example of how to do a video supporting female empowerment and solidarity - take notes, Taylor.

I don't hate her but my friend is always saying she is so skanky.  Kinda annoys me cause hello they all are. lol.

Archived