Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Trainor: It's Not JLo's Fault

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I can't believe there are actually people saying that they trust the courts and the police. Please give me whatever you're smoking because myself and everyone I know has little to no faith in the justice system wherever they are in the world. It is a proven fact the courts and police lie and cover things up. Police cover-ups have been exposed numerous times. And you'd be shocked at how rape allegations are dealt with. One of the most shocking incidents I ever read about was the Rotherham sex scandal (between 1997 and 2013, many underage girls were groomed by Muslim gangs to join a prostitution ring in this area and the police limited their investigation into it because they admitted that they didn't want to be seen as racist by questioning Muslims). I read a victim's story and this is what she said: "When my parents found out what had happened to me, they contacted the police and they brushed them off. They said that I was a prostitute, it was my choice and because I was only a couple of months away from turning 16, they weren't going to do anything." It is shocking and appalling that grooming and rape is still being treated this way in this day and age. Wake up, folks, this is the reality. I don't blindly believe what everyone says, but you have to realise that there are systems in place that silence victims, even if they're telling the truth, and we must fight against them.

At the end of the day, it's like Iggy Azalea said - if she simply wanted to get out of her contract, there's a million other reasons she could have claimed instead, all of which have a much higher, quicker and easier chance of getting the result she wanted. But no, she's claiming rape, something that can't always be proven and rarely works out in the victim's favour. And she's putting her career on the line for this very risky allegation that she has a high chance of losing. If she's that determined, she must be telling the truth. What we do know as 100% truth is that Luke has shackled her to a contract that allows him complete control over her and her career decisions and he profits off anything she makes, even if it didn't involve him. That is abusive in and of itself, before we even get to rape. Numerous people have come out claiming that he's a jerk. On that count, he's guilty as sin, anyway.

Nothing is almighty yet I trust The courts and The police over popstarlets and their stans anyday. Whether Luke is an asshole in otherways, perhaps and Im not defending NOR commenting on that.

Still, The biggest issue, HYPOCRACY! now, will youjoin The Gaga boycot over her collaborators and friends with same issues though much more "proven" ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Im very stable thank you very much, cant say the same about ppl who believe popstarlets over the police. And well its The truth and yeah, I get very annoyed with hate and lie spreaders. So its you and your fellows involved in this ridicilous and slanderous witch hunt who should be "out of here". Just stop it.

Luckily, society isn't run by teens in SM NOR are "crimes" solved and "justice" served there. So run along and let adults do their job in The real world.

PS. You dodged very nicely everything else in The post, like how much of a hypocrite you and others are in this witch hunt

You are by far the most bizarre member I've come across here on GGD...at that's saying a lot.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but you convey them in the most distasteful manner.

38 minutes ago, Snow said:

Btw The slader is not limited to only this pop forum. SM counts for "public" so it can be slader. And in this "discussion" whether its that he was found not guilty or that he hasn't been proven GUILTY doesnt matter. Jeez. And its you guys crying rape without proof and boycot for ppl that are hysterical ppl here/in SM. Im just outraged by behaviour and witch hunt here without proof. 

And stop avoiding The real issue that irritated The hell out of me; The hypocrasy!

Are you The first to boycot Gaga for The very same reason and with more "evidence"?

Can you shut the **** up? 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

DiscoHeaven23
10 minutes ago, Snow said:

Omg, you just cant comprehend The points and keep circling around irrelevant matters. 

A) any harmful lie about a person in public is slander. That includes unaproven accusations of unproven crime. Whilst speculating, always use allegedly or you may be sladerous and Sued. 

B) I suggest reporting ppl to make a point of how and what they scream publicly. Think before type.

C) you are still avoiding The real issue of HYPOCRACY. Shall we start a boycot?

D) just so everyone knows. IF there indeed would be proof that Luke is a rapist, trust me, I will be The first to cut his balls and crucify his ass. But innocent untill proven guilty & due process must be upheld.

You're very quick to jump on the slander train.

But go back and look at every comment i've made in this thread. NOT ONE attacks Dr. Luke. They simply validate Kesha and support her. 

I get if you were really bored today and needed to stir something up to feel good about urself but...

8740816.gif

StrawberryBlond
3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Nothing is almighty yet I trust The courts and The police over popstarlets and their stans anyday. Whether Luke is an asshole in otherways, perhaps and Im not defending NOR commenting on that.

Still, The biggest issue, HYPOCRACY! now, will youjoin The Gaga boycot over her collaborators and friends with same issues though much more "proven" ?

Why does Kesha being a "popstarlet" lower her credibility and believability in this case? Can only people in serious, civilian careers be telling the truth? I don't care what her profession is, she's a human making a claim of rape and that should always be taken seriously. And it's not just her fans who are supporting her. People from all walks of life, people who have never listened to her and never liked her, have read about her case and supported her. People that don't even like her music are supporting her because she's being denied basic human rights.

Gaga is a completely different case, yet you keep on bringing it up as if it's relevant. But even so, the situation is different. Gaga supports Terry because he's a friend of hers and when you're a friend of Gaga's, you're a friend for life. I don't want her to work with the guy, but she has a connection to him that she doesn't want to break because she's loyal. Terry has also never been tried for rape allegations or found guilty, it's all been rumour and that's maybe how Gaga's viewing it. And as for R Kelly, I've always believed her reasons for working with him was because she thought he'd maybe been innocent, hence making a song about the media's portrayal of celebrities and their need to bring them down. But notice that after a while, she severed all connections with him? For the most part, she performed the song on her own, the music video never got released and she didn't even feature his verse in the background on her tour. I think, if the song hadn't become a single, she wouldn't even have put it on the tour and disowned it forever. I think at some point, she maybe wised up and realised that allegations were all true and regretted supporting him. She's not mentioned him ever since and I doubt they're still in contact. Now that she's done the whole TIHTY thing, she'll look bad if she ever does have anything to do with him again. So, that's a brief summary: one she abandoned and the other she's only supporting due to having a friendship. I really wish she'd stop working with Terry but with any hope she might one day. If he ever got tried for the allegations, I'd hope that would be the moment she'd stop supporting him.

16 minutes ago, Snow said:

You sound like one of those web machines that generates sentences out of random words that look somewhat coherent but when you read them they make absolutely no sense. You're running in circles with your words. I would hate to experience you in person... don't know what world you're living in that has a reliable justice system but it's not this one :smh:

getagrip.jpg

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Oh I give up. There's just no point. Popforum  and sm are more realiable than courts? Ok... Hearsay is proof? Ok.. Making unproven accusations and behaving as they are true? Ok... But most of all, Hope at some point you will face The hypocrasy. You truly would have to boycot Gaga for The same reason or is now Gaga's word The word of god?

@StrawberryBlond thank you for at least moderately reasonable post. I don't quite agree and My trust in court is far bigger than trust in one individual (doesnt matter whether popstar or not). And objectively Gaga's situation is similar in this discussion ergo mere allegations of sexsual abuse is enough for boycot or even being guilty. Same thing no matter how you look at it by this logic. And this I cant stand here. Turning The blind eye. But yeah, you at least somewhat owned up to that, so thank you.

I truly hope ppl learn that unfounded accusations shouldn't just be spewed out as pleases one. It May have consequences at least IRL when an adult. #wordsareknives

Whispering
23 minutes ago, Snow said:

Omg, you just cant comprehend The points and keep circling around irrelevant matters. 

A) any harmful lie about a person in public is slander. That includes unaproven accusations of unproven crime. Whilst speculating, always use allegedly or you may be sladerous and Sued. 

B) I suggest reporting ppl to make a point of how and what they scream publicly. Think before type.

C) you are still avoiding The real issue of HYPOCRACY. Shall we start a boycot?

D) just so everyone knows. IF there indeed would be proof that Luke is a rapist, trust me, I will be The first to cut his balls and crucify his ass. But innocent untill proven guilty & due process must be upheld.

A) No one is going to sue people expressing their opinions on a random pop forum. 

B) It was a ridiculous threat, no matter your reasoning. 

C) No, I'm not. I simply am referring to your insistance that the court sent down a verdict of not guilty on rape charges, That is something that didn't happen. 

D) Some rape cases will not have proff. Most rape cases are going to come down to whether the accuser is believable or not. Some people here believe Kesha. It's not that hard to understand. 

StrawberryBlond
10 minutes ago, Snow said:

@StrawberryBlond thank you for at least moderately reasonable post. I don't quite agree and My trust in court is far bigger than trust in one individual (doesnt matter whether popstar or not). And objectively Gaga's situation is similar in this discussion ergo mere allegations of sexsual abuse is enough for boycot or even being guilty. Same thing no matter how you look at it by this logic. And this I cant stand here. Turning The blind eye. But yeah, you at least somewhat owned up to that, so thank you.

Considering how many courts get things wrong and send innocent people to jail and let guilty people walk free, I'm never going to completely trust them. Read up on that Netflix show, Making A Murderer, to see a true reflection of how the US police operate and what they let influence their decisions. The show is resulting in a huge uprising from the public and a petition of over 500k signatures about the case was sent to the White House. There's shady dealings on both the innocent and guilty side. Rape cases get thrown out all the time because there just isn't enough evidence, particularly if it wasn't reported immediately, meaning DNA evidence can't be taken. But that's not the court saying that the accused is innocent, it's saying that the case is dropped because there isn't enough evidence. It's not the same thing. Yes, there have been women who have lied about being raped before and they have been caught out in court and the guy walks free. There sometimes are clear cut cases of the woman lying. But Kesha...this is just too real. The ultimate bit of believing if the accused is guilty is what sort of person they are overall. If Luke was a likeable person who everyone spoke wonderfully of, I'd be a lot more suspicious over Kesha's claims, but this is not the case. Numerous people have had dealing with Luke say that he's a creep, a nasty bully and that he likes to have control over young, aspiring artists. That makes me a whole lot more likely to believe Kesha's claims. Sure, there is such thing as a wolf in sheep's clothing but if a person is horrible in public, can you imagine how horrible they must be behind closed doors?

Besides all this, I'm a woman and I support women. I think it's very important that we stand by the victim until at least a verdict has been given. Luke has not been tried for rape and until that has been done and a verdict given, there is nothing wrong with supporting Kesha, it's freedom of speech. If we want more rapists to go to court and pay for the actions, we have to support the victims when an allegation is made. It's not showing support that is partly the reason why so many would-be rapists walk free. Plus, do you know how many judges have given pathetic sentences to proven rapists because of close-minded notions? Seriously, there have been cases where the judge has given a jail sentence of a few months to a grown man who raped a minor because even though they think what he did was bad, they believed the girl acted older than her age and was egging the man on and thus, he couldn't be blamed that much. This happens all the time. I can give you more examples and similar ones.

23 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Considering how many courts get things wrong and send innocent people to jail and let guilty people walk free, I'm never going to completely trust them. Read up on that Netflix show, Making A Murderer, to see a true reflection of how the US police operate and what they let influence their decisions. The show is resulting in a huge uprising from the public and a petition of over 500k signatures about the case was sent to the White House. There's shady dealings on both the innocent and guilty side. Rape cases get thrown out all the time because there just isn't enough evidence, particularly if it wasn't reported immediately, meaning DNA evidence can't be taken. But that's not the court saying that the accused is innocent, it's saying that the case is dropped because there isn't enough evidence. It's not the same thing. Yes, there have been women who have lied about being raped before and they have been caught out in court and the guy walks free. There sometimes are clear cut cases of the woman lying. But Kesha...this is just too real. The ultimate bit of believing if the accused is guilty is what sort of person they are overall. If Luke was a likeable person who everyone spoke wonderfully of, I'd be a lot more suspicious over Kesha's claims, but this is not the case. Numerous people have had dealing with Luke say that he's a creep, a nasty bully and that he likes to have control over young, aspiring artists. That makes me a whole lot more likely to believe Kesha's claims. Sure, there is such thing as a wolf in sheep's clothing but if a person is horrible in public, can you imagine how horrible they must be behind closed doors?

Besides all this, I'm a woman and I support women. I think it's very important that we stand by the victim until at least a verdict has been given. Luke has not been tried for rape and until that has been done and a verdict given, there is nothing wrong with supporting Kesha, it's freedom of speech. If we want more rapists to go to court and pay for the actions, we have to support the victims when an allegation is made. It's not showing support that is partly the reason why so many would-be rapists walk free. Plus, do you know how many judges have given pathetic sentences to proven rapists because of close-minded notions? Seriously, there have been cases where the judge has given a jail sentence of a few months to a grown man who raped a minor because even though they think what he did was bad, they believed the girl acted older than her age and was egging the man on and thus, he couldn't be blamed that much. This happens all the time. I can give you more examples and similar ones.

Ofcourse I can also agree and absolutely and regrettable this does happen and it sad. However court of law is in most cases at least here in Finland very reliable. I was just being angry about hypocracy here and very strong allegations to Luke without even The word allegedly and then calling boycot based on hear say but not treat Gaga The same. Its a true Paradox. That was my issue. But I'll give up, Th here's no point getting angry over it. Enough about that, just hope ppl think before type.

And as for supporting krsha. Thats a whole other matter. Ofcourse she can be supported and should be, as she in every case in need of it as she isn't all well regardless of rape or no. I never even suggested she shouldn't be supported but thats quite different from attacking Luke as rapist. And as I said, Luke may be an true asshole in otherways, but I don't comment that as I don't much about The circumstances.

And lastly, it shouldn't be just women United in support but ALL. Trust me, a man can be raped. :/ And as I said before, my ranting isnt about rape or defending rapist. Absolutely not! I would personally punish every single one. Its about without proof treating person as guilty and on top of it being a serious hypocrite. To me its almost a personal insult to turn a blind eye for similar behaviour whilst advocating something, especially this subject.

But let's just stop here. Ive made my point too many times allready and wish ppl would understand it and would put their behaviour in same context when it comes to Gaga. Also this topic is quite depressing in general and maybe abit too close to home.

Thx again for civil reply! 

StrawberryBlond
14 minutes ago, Snow said:

Ofcourse I can also agree and absolutely and regrettable this does happen and it sad. However court of law is in most cases at least here in Finland very reliable. I was just being angry about hypocracy here and very strong allegations to Luke without even The word allegedly and then calling boycot based on hear say but not treat Gaga The same. Its a true Paradox. That was my issue. But I'll give up, Th here's no point getting angry over it. Enough about that, just hope ppl think before type.

And as for supporting krsha. Thats a whole other matter. Ofcourse she can be supported and should be, as she in every case in need of it as she isn't all well regardless of rape or no. I never even suggested she shouldn't be supported but thats quite different from attacking Luke as rapist. And as I said, Luke may be an true asshole in otherways, but I don't comment that as I don't much about The circumstances.

And lastly, it shouldn't be just women United in support but ALL. Trust me, a man can be raped. :/ And as I said before, my ranting isnt about rape or defending rapist. Absolutely not! I would personally punish every single one. Its about without proof treating person as guilty and on top of it being a serious hypocrite. To me its almost a personal insult to turn a blind eye for similar behaviour whilst advocating something, especially this subject.

But let's just stop here. Ive made my point too many times allready and wish ppl would understand it and would put their behaviour in same context when it comes to Gaga. Also this topic is quite depressing in general and maybe abit too close to home.

Thx again for civil reply! 

Well, you're very lucky to have a reliable court in Finland because worldwide, it's a very different matter, particularly in the US, where the Kesha case is happening. But I see what you're saying. We perhaps should use the term "allegedly" a bit more until something gets proven either way. I always state him as "an alleged rapist" because it is a heavy word that we shouldn't just say in isolation if we don't know the truth.

Yes, I was going to bring that up. Of course men can be raped, but at the same time, rape is an issue disporportionally facing women, so that's why I speak about women most of the time when I bring it up. I also say this because I notice men tend to get more sympathy when they claim rape and they're called brave because it's a big deal to admit that when you're a man and you're meant to be in control and it goes against your masculine image. I daresay male judges sympathise with them more too because of that. I've seen people believe a male rape allegation without question but be cynical about a female rape allegation. Women can get a really tough time in court, particularly if the judge is male. There's a lot of sexism that can go on from male judges. You're honestly more likely to win your case if you're a straight male who's been raped because that translates into a judge's mind as "the victim definitely didn't consent because they're straight." But when it's a heterosexual case, a lot of judges seem to think: "this is natural, it's just what men and women are supposed to do, there must have been some consent." Because heterosexual is the "default" sexual orientation, a lot of people think the woman must have enjoyed it, there's no way that she couldn't if she's into men. It's sick and it's wrong but it's how a lot of these courts operate.

I hope your eyes have been opened a bit to the realities of the justice system after this, at least to how it works in the US. I've heard Finland is a great place to live for many reasons and maybe one of them is because it has a really fair justice system (I've researched it, it seems quite good). But bear in mind that it's very different worldwide. Corruption is rampant throughout the courts and police even in Western, democratic, first world countries, especially the US.

shoful
On April 13, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Psychedelic said:

Difference is that Madonna was very cold-hearted and even though she was also abused, she used that horrible situation to face up the world with strength and then took advantage of the attraction shew drew to men, to be able to open doors into music biz. But not everyone is the same, Kesha is a different person, you shouldn't be so little sensitive about her situation. 

Plus, Kesha DOES write songs, she even writes for other artists!

Dr. Luke must have been to Kesha what Jellybean Benitez was to Madonna. Except by the time M was working with Benitez, she was already smart enough for her to be the one taking the advantage instead of all the way around!

Kesha was still very young and naive when she ran into this Dr. Luke individual.

WAIT!!! Whay happened between Madonna and Jellybean Benitez?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Psychedelic
39 minutes ago, shoful said:

WAIT!!! Whay happened between Madonna and Jellybean Benitez?

Madonna started dating him at the time her album was almost finishied, he remixed it and that's how we got the final masterpiece that 'Madonna: The Album' is. Then she dumped him! :neyde:

shoful
1 hour ago, Psychedelic said:

Madonna started dating him at the time her album was almost finishied, he remixed it and that's how we got the final masterpiece that 'Madonna: The Album' is. Then she dumped him! :neyde:

Ohhhh hahaha I didn't know he was the boyfriend that she used for her first album. Damn. Gotta love Madonna. She's so hilarious when she uses people :poot:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived