Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Trainor: It's Not JLo's Fault

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

uo111
3 hours ago, sursumd said:

**** Kesha. Privileged little white girl who cant write songs gets a record contract, millions of dollars and fame beyond her wildest imagination and wants to complain because Dr Luke ****ed her or whatever? Welcome to the real world. You don't want to know what Madonna had to do to get her songs written for her. Maybe if she had songwriting talent to begin with she wouldnt have have to had to give up so much of herself in order to secure a record contract. There is a price for everything. Kesha would be nothing without Dr Luke. Shes lucky he didnt pick another generic white girl to sing his songs whom probably would have been happy to **** him left and right. Oh and don't report this incident at the time Kesha, wait til 10 years later when you already achieved fame and now feel like you can tell everyone else to kick rocks. I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. 

Riiiight.

"It's not rape if the girl owes you."

What the **** is wrong with you? 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
9 minutes ago, sursumd said:

Grow up. 

learn to be kind and breed compassion. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Psychedelic
4 hours ago, sursumd said:

**** Kesha. Privileged little white girl who cant write songs gets a record contract, millions of dollars and fame beyond her wildest imagination and wants to complain because Dr Luke ****ed her or whatever? Welcome to the real world. You don't want to know what Madonna had to do to get her songs written for her. Maybe if she had songwriting talent to begin with she wouldnt have have to had to give up so much of herself in order to secure a record contract. There is a price for everything. Kesha would be nothing without Dr Luke. Shes lucky he didnt pick another generic white girl to sing his songs whom probably would have been happy to **** him left and right. Oh and don't report this incident at the time Kesha, wait til 10 years later when you already achieved fame and now feel like you can tell everyone else to kick rocks. I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. 

Difference is that Madonna was very cold-hearted and even though she was also abused, she used that horrible situation to face up the world with strength and then took advantage of the attraction shew drew to men, to be able to open doors into music biz. But not everyone is the same, Kesha is a different person, you shouldn't be so little sensitive about her situation. 

Plus, Kesha DOES write songs, she even writes for other artists!

Dr. Luke must have been to Kesha what Jellybean Benitez was to Madonna. Except by the time M was working with Benitez, she was already smart enough for her to be the one taking the advantage instead of all the way around!

Kesha was still very young and naive when she ran into this Dr. Luke individual.

Brian Ryan
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

There was DNA evidence? 

No I was talking about how GGD is representing the stereotype. Once a man is considered a racist no matter proven guilty or not even if it was DNA evidence people still call them a rapist. It's just automatic.

1 hour ago, BrianxRyan said:

By logic period, you do not know Kesha & Dr. Luke. No matter how much you are a fan. You can have symphathy for her, but attacking a man even after he was found innocent is futile. At the end of the day, you were not there. You can support her and not attack would could be a man who did not rape this at all. No matter how big of fan she is... that shouldn't be so hard to understand. It's disrespectful.

@DiscoHeaven23

This is good answer for you. You NOR me was precent in The situation NOR do I consider any pop starlets as or equal to my mother (dare I say mummy) so yours was a ridicilous analogy. I believe courts over popstarlets..

@Whispering

And you... Surprise, as some critisism is presented in this ridicilous court investigated and settled matter turned into teen stan powered witch hunt, you come here shouting troll and Madonna fan. Seriously? Everytime! -_-   I  saw kesha hate back in The day from monsters and thats what I commented on. I don't care what you think of it.

I don't also give f what Gaga has said, she NOR any other popstarlet let alone teen stans aren't The court of law NOR the police. Luke was found innocent. End of story. Stop this ridicilous witch hunt.

venusfly
5 hours ago, sursumd said:

:wtfga:

1 hour ago, skeleton.gun said:

learn to be kind and breed compassion. 

I am kind to those who deserve it. How about you think about the entire situation instead of going with the easiest and most PC opinion you can latch onto? How about you show kindness for Dr Luke who has had his entire reputation and career dragged thru the mud because of this when he has been found innocent? Just because Kesha claims to be a victim does not mean that she is.  

1 hour ago, sursumd said:

I am kind to those who deserve it. How about you think about the entire situation instead of going with the easiest and most PC opinion you can latch onto? How about you show kindness for Dr Luke who has had his entire reputation and career dragged thru the mud because of this when he has been found innocent? Just because Kesha claims to be a victim does not mean that she is.  

Why would she INTENTIONALLY come out and say all of this if it wasn't the truth? I mean it did a huge amount of damage to her career, she won't even be able to release any music in the foreseeable future. All of this drama for what? Just to make Luke look bad? He's been torturing her and manipulating her for a DECADE and she's had enough. Various other artists have backed up the notion that Luke is just a terrible individual and the only person who has come to his aid is his "feminist" mother :rip:

like why all of this drama and lengthy court cases just to taint his name? She doesn't even want money or pain and suffering compensation, all she wants is to be able to put out music and make a living on her own terms and not be a ****ing slave to some psychopathic ego monster. and those defending him in this thread are probably the very same people who would take advantage of someone given the chance. Stop supporting a rapist!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

You guys do realize that its actually slander to keep pathetically screaming rapist when a person is found NOT GUILTY? -_- 

DiscoHeaven23
8 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

By logic period, you do not know Kesha & Dr. Luke. No matter how much you are a fan. You can have symphathy for her, but attacking a man even after he was found innocent is futile. At the end of the day, you were not there. You can support her and not attack would could be a man who did not rape this at all. No matter how big of fan she is... that shouldn't be so hard to understand. It's disrespectful.

So you believe OJ Simpson didn't kill Nicole Brown then, and you think OJ Simpson is a swell guy?

17185114_1_l.jpg

DiscoHeaven23
6 hours ago, Snow said:

This is good answer for you. You NOR me was precent in The situation NOR do I consider any pop starlets as or equal to my mother (dare I say mummy) so yours was a ridicilous analogy. I believe courts over popstarlets..

You need to do some research on the inaccuracies of the court system then.

DiscoHeaven23
8 hours ago, paul said:

omfg one of the tweets you quoted was from someone I know personally  :wtfga:

yasssssss slayyyyy.

I just chose the ones the showed up first  

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

So you believe OJ Simpson didn't kill Nicole Brown then, and you think OJ Simpson is a swell guy?

:tea:Tea anyone? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GloZell Green

It's funny dears, because @Snow and @sursumd fit the TIHTY message perfectly! You guys are criticizing a woman who cries because she can't be freed from a contract she signed as a young pop star with illusions to have her material heard by millions across the world? You think she was going to deny one of the biggest music companies and go looking for another label that would pay her dust. And comparing her to Madonna's situation? Lmao, yes, continue to compare apples to oranges. Kesha doesn't even want to make this man's life hell, but others are criticizing him because he simply won't let go of a girl who does not want to work with him. She's not trying to ruin him, she simply wants to break free! How was she supposed to know that she was going to get raped when she signed the contract? How is she "privileged"? Because she's receiving support from people who believe that forcing someone to work with someone who harmed them is wrong?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived