đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All this long waiting for new music makes me realize ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

... just how much I really miss Gaga. I didn't realize how much she means to me - she really takes an important part in my life, though many people won't ever understand this. :(

I love her so much! I want her to be happy. I hope she is. Tbh, I'm not always sure if she is. She has changed a lot over the years and yet remained the same in a way, it's really strange. I just love her so much. I'm extremely excited for new music, the wait is killing me. It feels like forever. But I know she won't disappoint, sometimes good things and hard work takes time and it's a nice challenge to have a little patience in life once in a while ... 

Vodka

The level of anticipation is so high it's killer.

...but that's what makes it fun, imo :gaycat:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Dangerous Man

Now we know how the Navy felt while waiting for ANTi. :air:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

xdeki666

she never since the fame came out dissapointed me tbh

well maybe 2 times by not releasing her 2 best songs as singles

swine and government hooker

Helxig

Aw. I expected this to be some negative complaint thread accusing her of this and that, but it wasn't. I miss her too. She's like a friend to me, even though she probably doesn't know I exist. I actually care about her like a loved one and want her happiness. She has changed. Grown and matured. We all change constantly and that is life. Everyone changes all the time, noone stays completely the same, but at our cores we are the same people. changing and growth is a part of life, you can't resist it. Gaga is the queen of change. And patience is always a virtue. There is more life to be lived during the wait. And always remember that most artists who don't write pop music can spend 5 years between albums, it's not uncommon. The reality is that Gaga will probably take a couple years hiatus when she starts having children. We need to adapt to her because she isn't just some music making machine, she is a human being.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mikey Monster

AWWW IKR? I feel the same way too! <3 I genuinely love gaga as a human being and want her to be happy and i'm SO glad shes in a great place! <3 <3 <3

Mikey McCampbell

Bad Bromance
14 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Aw. I expected this to be some negative complaint thread accusing her of this and that, but it wasn't. I miss her too. She's like a friend to me, even though she probably doesn't know I exist. I actually care about her like a loved one and want her happiness. She has changed. Grown and matured. We all change constantly and that is life. Everyone changes all the time, noone stays completely the same, but at our cores we are the same people. changing and growth is a part of life, you can't resist it. Gaga is the queen of change. And patience is always a virtue. There is more life to be lived during the wait. And always remember that most artists who don't write pop music can spend 5 years between albums, it's not uncommon. The reality is that Gaga will probably take a couple years hiatus when she starts having children. We need to adapt to her because she isn't just some music making machine, she is a human being.

Perfect post!!  I couldn't agree with you more, hun.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived