other

Kanye mentions Gaga on latest rant

Judas Oyster

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Wanna borrow some of Gaga's $275 million dollars to pay your debt, little annoyin' who person?

amber-rose-kanye-west-booty.png

another shot before we kiss the other side

What About Us

He should have more of a life than to try and bash them.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

ViviLittleM

Thanks god tbh.

She went on tour with the Monster Ball and............. :)

$227.4 million :)

lmao

Swan Heart

I wouldn't consider that a diss though.

His rant annoyed me though.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

nikola

lol............he is boring pathetic person....................i still dont understand why people like him............

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

nobody3089
26 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I'm still looking for the part where he dissed gaga.

Bad Monster Kid

He needs to move back to the south side of Chicago for at least a year. He's living in a bubble and it's not cute. 

Sister

It's no surprise at all, he is always running his mouth and including others. It was bound to happen, at some point. At least he always gives us all something to laugh at all of the time. I Thank him for that, always.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Judas Oyster
3 hours ago, Harry said:

"Gaga said it was due to him calling her ideas or something too gay"

This never happened and I really wish people on here would stop perpetuating that false information. Kanye is one of the few heavyweight rappers to have ever spoken out on gay issues when it could've harmed is reputation in the hip-hop community considerably.

3 hours ago, Seeka said:

It was never the gay thing. It was because of creative differences. I think Kanye was totally okay with the gay thing.

The tour was cancelled after the VMA incident. Creative differences does not mean creative differences. it means "You are a stupid ass and I don't want to put up with you for any elongated period of time, no matter how much it helps my career."

I truly believe Kanye has nothing against the gay community. At the same time there can be his management or some people behind him that thought some things were a little bit passed the limits. We'll never know for sure what was the real reason, or if the Taylor incident was the ONLY reason behind the cancelation. We can't say for sure it wasn't because of the "gay thing" tbh

Judas Oyster
2 hours ago, Jester said:

So she did cancel it :laughga: 

He didn't really diss her tho

I know haha, and people are telling him to kill himself. A normal day at GagaDaily I guess :laughga:

Archived