Kanye mentions Gaga on latest rant

Judas Oyster

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
1 minute ago, Judas Oyster said:

I truly believe Kanye has nothing against the gay community. At the same time there can be his management or some people behind him that thought some things were a little bit passed the limits. We'll never know for sure what was the real reason, or if the Taylor incident was the ONLY reason behind the cancelation. We can't say for sure it wasn't because of the "gay thing" tbh

But why would you believe it's the gay thing at all? Gaga made the gay comment after the tour was announced, before the VMAs incident and cancellation. There was no implication that he wasn't affected by it. So he was obviously cool with it. The tour was cancelled after tickets went on sale. When it was cancelled, Gaga said Kanye was "taking a break", so it was clearly for him to disappear for a bit after all the heat.

A year later he even wrote an apology about the Taylor VMA incident, and said this: "How deep is the scar…I bled hard," West continued. "Cancelled tour with the number one pop star in the world...closed the doors of my clothing office. Had to let employees go...for the first time I felt the impact of my brash actions..." (source) He literally says he stopped all of these activities as repercussions of of what he did at the VMAs. It was never a "gay thing".

OmgSum1Actually
4 hours ago, ARTPOPchamp said:

He's pure trash and zero talent, he should kill himself.

u need to take a chill pill

Shameless selfpromo

Judas Oyster
20 minutes ago, Harry said:

But why would you believe it's the gay thing at all? Gaga made the gay comment after the tour was announced, before the VMAs incident and cancellation. There was no implication that he wasn't affected by it. So he was obviously cool with it. The tour was cancelled after tickets went on sale. When it was cancelled, Gaga said Kanye was "taking a break", so it was clearly for him to disappear for a bit after all the heat.

A year later he even wrote an apology about the Taylor VMA incident, and said this: "How deep is the scar…I bled hard," West continued. "Cancelled tour with the number one pop star in the world...closed the doors of my clothing office. Had to let employees go...for the first time I felt the impact of my brash actions..." (source) He literally says he stopped all of these activities as repercussions of of what he did at the VMAs. It was never a "gay thing".

Hmm, well, when you put it like that it sounds pretty convincing that it was bc of the Taylor incident then :)

The reason behind my thinking was that even tho' the tour was announced it felt like the tours plan wasn't complete yet. Which implies that creative differences may occur during further development. I'm not even thinking that Gaga can be synonym to gay, as in a brands demography. I'm thinking about for example costumes, or even dances, or pro-gay speeches and stuff. That maybe Kanye or his management team we're not too keen on that, and would rather focus on different aspects for the tour. So yeah, that's why I say we can't be sure what lays behind "creative differences" because it could mean anything, an-y-thing :koons:

To be honest I didn't know the tour got cancelled the day after the Taylor incident until today haha, such a fan.

Judas Oyster
14 hours ago, Greg said:

He needs to let it go. :toofunny: 

You need to let it go, you need let it go

The Child

Oh excuse us mister, we shouldn't doubt you, you're always saying the truth right!

tumblr_static_tumblr_mfrupvvoit1qd6zqzo1

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lord Temptation

Kanye is like soooooooo outspoken. Like at the VMAs in 2009. He says what he wants. "What everyone is thinkin". Yet, I can't help but feel like there is something he is missing, deep inside, that he can never bring himself to talk about

implicit-value-spirit-fingers.gif

Wonder what it could be.

Judas Oyster
24 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Kanye is like soooooooo outspoken. Like at the VMAs in 2009. He says what he wants. "What everyone is thinkin". Yet, I can't help but feel like there is something he is missing, deep inside, that he can never bring himself to talk about

Wonder what it could be.

Like, you feel he's not in touch with himself in a deeper way?

Lord Temptation
33 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Like, you feel he's not in touch with himself in a deeper way?

Well...kinda...yeah.

Why does he always portray himself as a victim?

Kanye West
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Well...kinda...yeah.

He's gay. He's always trying to hide it.

KANYEWEST.COM

Judas Oyster
57 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Well...kinda...yeah.

I think it's due to all the hate he's been getting post 808s & Heartbreak album in 2008. Everybody hated that album, and some years later it's seen as a masterpiece, and influencing still til this day the hip-hop scene. It even crossed over to pop (some elements being transferred). When he also did that to Taylor that's when he felt totally alone and excluded. He was a victim, but to his own actions. He's just a rebel to be honest, and I actually appreciate his guts. I've listened to long interviews with him and he's a really nice guy. He's very misunderstood, but I also understand why people can hate him bc of how he says things.

For example when he says "I'm a God" or "I'm the new Picasso" - basically he's saying that he has to think that way in order to believe in himself to create what he wants. He wants his fans to think like that so that they also can do what they want. He also goes public without censoring himself, speaking the "truth" (his truth) but still, it makes room for other people to stand up and tell their truth. In that empowerment perspective he's like Gaga, only that Gaga actually says it with much better words.

Also, part of hip-hop culture as always been to protest about what's wrong and verbalize it in songs, so I think that keeps him going too. I hope he'll get better at it with time... I love his music and visuals, so I'm a big fan of his work, but I can see why some people hate him. Just like some hate Chris Brown, only that Kanye ain't hurting no one tbh.

MelbHawker

Kanye's full of sh*t. I have no idea why anyone gives him any of their attention at all. 

Archived