💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New BRITNEY SPEARS Album in MAY!! Lead Single Coming

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

PaperIz
48 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

I really hope Britney is thankful for all her devoted, loyal fans who still support her even after disasters like Britney Jean and Pretty Girls. 

It's actually bad probably because I like every song of hers lol. I might be delusional but I love them haha

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
13 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

It's actually bad probably because I like every song of hers lol. I might be delusional but I love them haha

Even Big Fat Bass? :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Anderson123

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if May gets here and we know nothing about it. Still, if it's true, I'll give it a listen of course. I hope it's something like In The Zone / Blackout in terms of just a different sound from Britney instead of another Britney Jean rushed album with random demos.

PaperIz
45 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Even Big Fat Bass? :air:

Yessss haha :rip: I love all the ones that are usually the most hated lol. Like Ooh La La and Pretty Girls slayed my life haha 

JustinTrudeau
12 hours ago, GagasFilthyPop said:

If U Seek Amy 2.0 is coming.

Her album better be a mixture of Blackout 2.0 and Circus 2.0.

I am ready, but my hair and wallet isn't. :air:

Omg, I will worship the ground she walks on if she mixes those iconic albums together for her new album. :worship2: I will never be ready :excited2:

Spoiler

I still have faith in her, even after Britney Jeans :giveup:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Tommy Monster said:

Baby don't lie, Spark the fire

LA love

:toofunny:

Chasing the sun by hilary too 😂

WTF is MDNA

christinahoney
5 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

I don't think that's wise tbh. Why spend so much money on a song that's not gonna appear on your new album? Like if the money and effort spent on FFS, BBHMM and AO were put into Kiss it Better and Needed Me, they could've performed better.

Right, actually I made a stupid comment, because even in Japanese industry the promo singles appear on the album 9 out of 10 times. However, I think the overall strategy is to build hype for the album. Look at what happened to ANTI, when it finally arrived, everyone was anticipating it highly. People say it took too long and they no longer cared, but that's just not true. It was a clever move, I think, especially after her usual "one filler album per year" strategy.

You're right though, I love KIB but it's certainly not the single-level of the other promo singles.

What About Us

I can't wait for Britney to release some more bops! :excited2:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Sugarfall
50 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Yessss haha :rip: I love all the ones that are usually the most hated lol. Like Ooh La La and Pretty Girls slayed my life haha 

Ooh La La > anything on Britney Jean #facts

PaperIz
39 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Right, actually I made a stupid comment, because even in Japanese industry the promo singles appear on the album 9 out of 10 times. However, I think the overall strategy is to build hype for the album. Look at what happened to ANTI, when it finally arrived, everyone was anticipating it highly. People say it took too long and they no longer cared, but that's just not true. It was a clever move, I think, especially after her usual "one filler album per year" strategy.

You're right though, I love KIB but it's certainly not the single-level of the other promo singles.

But the thing is, they weren't included because they didn't achieve the success she wanted. It wasn't necessarily a marketing move. But that's just me being irked about what like all the pop girls have been doing. It's so grimey. But yeah that's another topic :neyde: 

16 minutes ago, Iismetti said:

Ooh La La > anything on Britney Jean #facts

I love it so much :giveup: I hate that it flopped lol

The Child
1 hour ago, PaperIz said:

I liked Ooh La La, I dislike PG but gurl I wish I loved all of Britney's songs cause she's my ultimate fave with Gaga but they are some songs of Britney that I hate so much!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ARTPOPchamp

Not to be disrespectful but... we all know Britney Spears doesn't have control over her career much lately, it's going to be a label exec or music partner who selects everything for the album, including lead single. Britney just goes along with what she's told. 

Archived