💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 Stage Concept #3

Quasi

Featured Posts

Quasi

Hi Munchkins. :gaycat:

I had a little bit of time today so I decided to whip up another possible stage design for Gaga's next pop tour. This design is going off of the hint that LG5 will most likely be disco influenced. Therefore all of the lines are clean, modern, and simple. The diamonds present throughout the structure are also reminiscent of The Fame era, because why not. The Poker Face backdrop is part of an LED screen that would be one of the centerpieces of the stage. I also decided to incorporate glass catwalks again because I loved their use at the artRAVE and honestly I can't make a Gaga stage anymore without glass tbh :toofunny:, the material just fits way too well with her modern aesthetic. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys may have and I hope you guys like this one and most likely there will be more to come if the inspiration comes to me.:)

X3eI6H1.jpg

we11cmf.jpg

KmFc9o8.jpg

1UxylHJ.jpg

hXnSIUf.jpg

OR9Xdc6.jpg

b1xlznh.jpg

JBL Line Array courtesy of SketchUp user "nilson C."

Clay Paky Sharpy courtesy of "Jamie V."

Poker Face backdrop retrieved from :https://i.ytimg.com/vi/91ySJj_4hPc/maxresdefault.jpg

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

weed

I'm over the stage being so far into the crowd tbh, unless it's like monster pit I'd rather there just be the main stage with maybe a little catwalk. Also, since it's been a thing 3 tours running now, I NEED some sort of building in the back lmao I loove the BTWB castle. 

impressive mock-up tho! 

2020Covid19IsOurs
19 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Hi Munchkins. :gaycat:

I had a little bit of time today so I decided to whip up another possible stage design for Gaga's next pop tour. This design is going off of the hint that LG5 will most likely be disco influenced. Therefore all of the lines are clean, modern, and simple. The diamonds present throughout the structure are also reminiscent of The Fame era, because why not. The Poker Face backdrop is part of an LED screen that would be one of the centerpieces of the stage. I also decided to incorporate glass catwalks again because I loved their use at the artRAVE and honestly I can't make a Gaga stage anymore without glass tbh :toofunny:, the material just fits way too well with her modern aesthetic. I'd appreciate any feedback you guys may have and I hope you guys like this one and most likely there will be more to come if the inspiration comes to me.:)

X3eI6H1.jpg

we11cmf.jpg

KmFc9o8.jpg

1UxylHJ.jpg

hXnSIUf.jpg

OR9Xdc6.jpg

b1xlznh.jpg

JBL Line Array courtesy of SketchUp user "nilson C."

Clay Paky Sharpy courtesy of "Jamie V."

Poker Face backdrop retrieved from :https://i.ytimg.com/vi/91ySJj_4hPc/maxresdefault.jpg

How did you make this? It's so impressive

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Jewels n Drugs

I LOVE THIS OMG.

Tbh tho i need like a building, structure or something on stage for Gaga to perform on :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TerrenceV2

It looks like a downgrade from the artRAVE. It's too noisy, I'd prefer something simple like TMB or TBTWB. With a great setup like the castle or the colorful neon city.

playground love - josef salvat

Quasi

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll try to see what I can do to improve my stage designs. I'm taking all your guys suggestions into careful consideration so hopefully soon I'll be able to show you guys one that's of more quality.:hug:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

venusfly

why dont the people like the stage going into the crowd :duck: you can get a chance to be close without lining up like 3 months early

Haroon

I like it but stages that aren't symmetrical make me feel weird :air: If at the end it was a whole circle or inverted teardrop then I'd 100% be on board, or even neither of that and just end at the main catwalk. Loving how the main stage is a U-ish shape with a huge screen :flutter: 

Really love your creations by the way :worship2: 

Mr Ricky
12 minutes ago, Jake Roberts said:

Looks really good :)

You look really good. 

tumblr_nfd6wk3f6a1tau2g1o7_r1_250.gif

--

OT: The stage is a bit too familiar with the artRAVE stage tho. We need something innovative. #intel

Crossfit

Archived