💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Musical Roots?

SychosSoChic

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

I'm only asking because when Gaga goes into artistic seclusion, Madonna goes on tour, Beyonce raises a future legend, Katy awaits Gaga's return for another round and Taylor milks her album for every drop before relaxing for a year before slayin us all over again, I tend to go back to my roots, the genre that I have always held in my heart.

For some of us it's Jazz, some it's rock and some it's polka.

Me?

I'm an Alternative Pop child myself. I like a good beat, but something deeper than whatever is on the top 40, Gaga dances on that line amazingly which is why I think I like her music so much.

What about ya'll? When Winter hits and we must wait for Spring to return, where do you turn for comfort?

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Regiment

The over the top, gay and diva like songs a la Celine,Whitney and Barbra  :emma:

LUCARTPOP

Pop musique from the lovely Britney Spears & Madonna :giveup: (I was 8 at the time Gaga came in the scene, I became a stan since then as well.)

Quasi

I always go back to late 90's - early 2000's music because it just makes me so nostalgic and really makes me feel warm. It's the music I grew up with and will never forget. Nowadays the music that mostly sticks with me is the music that makes me feel like a kid again.

Spoiler

I'll never stop spreading S Club promo so get used to it. :woohoo:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Lina Morgana

Always go to Estonian & Russian pop :gaycat:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Luxe Ford

House Music! Sometimes dancing can be better than sex.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

xdeki666

electro / house / techhouse / dubstep / rnb / hiphop

i love every genre of music except folksmusic and country and pop ala katy taylor rihanna

PaperIz

I like so much music that I'm rarely bored lol. But Britney's catalog keeps me satisfied along with lots of country music and all the cds I own. Mostly pop 

Archived