💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Elders React to Rihanna - Work (Bonus #76)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Slayer

After the three buzz singles, I had high hopes that Rihanna was starting to evolve as an artist and offer something more interesting. FourFiveSeconds was a great departure from her usual sound, the BBHMM video was probably the best video of 2015, and American Oxygen had a brilliant message. I think it's pretty obvious that these songs were intended to be the first singles of ANTi, but when the big bosses realised nobody was interested in an artistic Rihanna who had something to say, they made her change direction and go back to selling sex.

It's so disappointing. I don't blame Rihanna, because those three buzz singles prove she wanted to try something different and venture outside the box. But clearly the general public only want a Rihanna who twerks, writhes and pouts in front of the camera, which is exactly what she will do until she can't do it anymore. That's the sad reality: sex sells. Don't blame Rihanna or even the music executives. We're the reason why terrible songs like 'Work' hit #1.  

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Illuminati
33 minutes ago, Chanel said:

Lol :woot:

'where's the music'

literally me tbh. mess

Spoiler

a kii, a cackle :green: 

Archived