Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge dropped Kesha's case

AdmistTheLight

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/07/arts/new-york-state-judge-rejects-keshas-claims-in-dr-luke-case.html?_r=0

It seems that the judge find Kesha denied Sony deal to get her out is unreasonable and in turn dropped her claim

But the most offensive part of the ruling, and the part that the media has rightly seized on, came toward the end, when the the judge said: “Every rape is not a gender-motivated hate crime.”

I don't know what to think of this honestly..

Liberaté mi amor

MagnumX

So now is over, like, she cant release new music forever? :'(

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

OmgSum1Actually

Well he needs evidence based proofs. Proving rape is really hard. It's a word against the word of another.

Shameless selfpromo

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Well he needs evidence based proofs. Proving rape is really hard. It's a word against the word of another.

This. It's sad, but true.

Purr more, hiss less.

Lord Temptation

There are only two superpowers left: (1) the court of money, and (2) the court of public opinion.

So Dr Luke has paid his way out of a guilty verdict. No surprises there.

Well, Sony will now deal with a boycott of any and all music produced by Dr Luke.

Including this one by Jennifer Lopez, which ironically is marketed as a feminist anthem.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3529015/Jennifer-Lopez-slammed-fans-collaborating-Dr-Luke-feminist-anthem-Ain-t-Mama.html

Let the public roar with discontent.

Dangerous Man

I really feel bad for Kesha. Hope she can find another career. Maybe in acting or start a restaurant.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

2020Covid19IsOurs

Screw these judgements!:grr:

Can't she pay her way out of this hideous contract! I'm sure people would definitely help.

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

homomo
6 minutes ago, lg867 said:

i wonder if she can perform new songs that are not studio 

Nope. Can't perform anything whatsoever without her labels consent. Not even a video cover 

Quartz
55 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

I really feel bad for Kesha. Hope she can find another career. Maybe in acting or start a restaurant.

Why do I feel like this is a joke pertaining to Gaga? :stalkga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Dangerous Man said:

Or become an assassin and kill evil lawyers and crooked cops.

puh lease, the court can say a million things. as if their decisions will make us stop liking and supporting kesha? dr luke's career was born to be over at this point

➰ Life is Born This Way on Repeat ➰

Archived