Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Pitbull Teases New Song

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

...at least it features daddy Enrique.

The song is out at midnight. Oh, another song from Sh*tbull that objectifies women. joy.

Emigrante

I don't get it. He has pretty good commercial succes, but nobody seems to like him. And it's not only Gagadaily, but my friends too. Everyone I know think that he's tragic and tacky. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

weed

A song about sleeping with women? I never would've guessed

Lord Temptation

He appeals to the lowest common denominator. The closeted gay man who wants to look as straight as possible.

Checkers

So excited to hear "305 Mr. Worldwide DALE" on the radio every 5 minutes again :neyde:

Lion Heart

Ugh

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gohan

I mean I don't like him, but calling him like that is just mean. I just ignore his existence.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Robo Ga

SHITBULL HAHAHAHHA. Really dreading hearing this play on the radio every day at work all summer :giveup: Help me Gaga put something on pop radio to ease the pain :air:

🤖⚡️

SlayedForTheGod

i hope you get a warning point for that title. ive always liked pitbull and just assumed that everyone else didnt like him but then i moved back home to texas and realized that he is huge in the hispanic and latino community. and you know i feel a sort of pride that he is one of us and has found international success. him and jlo. like you guys make fun of them all of the time for making basic music but they have made it in the world of music when so little hispanic and latino musicians have. 

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

i hope you get a warning point for that title. ive always liked pitbull and just assumed that everyone else didnt like him but then i moved back home to texas and realized that he is huge in the hispanic and latino community. and you know i feel a sort of pride that he is one of us and has found international success. him and jlo. like you guys make fun of them all of the time for making basic music but they have made it in the world of music when so little hispanic and latino musicians have. 

omg its not that deep. stop. 

It's a commentary on his generic sounds, not his personhood. 

Higher

The title is accurate. :air: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Princess Die

A mess, a kii, a cackle at the title. :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Archived