Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Till It Happens to You - It's On Us event (video)

venusian

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Wow!!!  What an amazing and heartfelt performance!  Gaga always sings this song with so much emotion.   :giveup:   :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

kevinthesheep

I appreciate that it's a great cause and I'm proud of her for standing up for sexual assault victims. I just absolutely can't stand her vocals. It sounds like someone got a knife and chopped her tongue out. And no I won't sit here and pretend to like it just because it's a sensitive issue. Just praying to god that this doesn't carry over to the next album.

SKANK

I make it a point to not be critical of her vocal performance or about the over all quality of her performance when it comes to Till It Happens To You. No judgment to those who do, it just doesn't sit right with me to criticizes her performance considering the content of the song.

I'm glad that she is using her time away from the pop world in a substantial way.

GagaMegaFan

Who is that queen singing a ballad every special event?? I've never seen her before and i'm about to stan her vocals ❤️😍 Sorry GaGa

ew

Creyk
7 hours ago, kevinthesheep said:

I appreciate that it's a great cause and I'm proud of her for standing up for sexual assault victims. I just absolutely can't stand her vocals. It sounds like someone got a knife and chopped her tongue out. And no I won't sit here and pretend to like it just because it's a sensitive issue. Just praying to god that this doesn't carry over to the next album.

It probably won't. TIHTY has very different vocals from what Gaga usually does, its unique to this song + Dope

Archived