Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to Contact Kesha/Her Team???

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

BABBLYON

Hey guys, I go to a school were i do professional film making and were doing documentaries about rape..i was thinking I could use Kesha as an interviewee..ik its seems impossible but does anybody know a way I can contact her team to ask if she'd be willing to give an interview about what its like being a victim of being sexual harassment. Thanks :)

KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't know but I hope you use some footage from that speech Gaga gave a few months ago :)

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

BABBLYON
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't know but I hope you use some footage from that speech Gaga gave a few months ago :)

funny thing is I was thinking of using that footage lol 

malazam

Ig, twitter, spam a little.....because in official pages the contact of her managment is probably under Sony and they won't let her.

Maybe sending messages to Bobby, I think he could help

another shot before we kiss the other side

BABBLYON
3 minutes ago, malazam said:

Ig, twitter, spam a little.....because in official pages the contact of her managment is probably under Sony and they won't let her.

Maybe sending messages to Bobby, I think he could help

Bobby, Gaga's manager?

malazam
Just now, HAUSofRANA said:

Bobby, Gaga's manager?

Yeah, it sounds kinda stupid and impossible (he works a lot I hope), but he has his contacts, he might have the ways to contact her. 

Did you think about getting in contact with some organization or something about rape? Maybe one around you? 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Kabexuela

Get in as deep as you can.  Can't imagine how many e-mails her PR manager gets an hour.  

Sky del Blue

It's easy, you just need to become celebrity or very influential person

Archived