đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Ariana Grande scrapped Focus from Dangerous Woman?

panosmonster

Featured Posts

panosmonster

Just a question because i'm curious. It wasn't a flop or something. I found it cool. But why it isn't on the Dangerous Woman tracklist?

Whispering

Because it was a bad debut single, so they are trying to pretend it never happened. 

Iwontell

For the same reason American oxygen, 45seconds and BBHMM are not on Anti...
m1byug2njlnv1oexxwhwhomp8uybnmldawlouafz

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PaperIz

Because it flopped so bad she changed the whole era and album. It upsets me a bit tbh. Like have the guts to live up to your music and stand by it even if it underperforms.

Noah

She wasn't here for focus. Her Management during that time, pushed her to do it, and she agreed. Later that year she realized that that's not who she is, fired the management and now does the music she likes rather than the music everyone likes. A True Music Not The Bling Musician.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Killa

I hate to admit it but i dig "Focus", i still convince myself i only like because i forced it on myself..:duck:

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Because it flopped so bad

it peaked #7 

PaperIz
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it peaked #7 

Okay maybe flopped was a bad word but it definitely underperformed enough for her to reshape the entire album. You can't deny that. That's why we're where we are.

CakeLikeLG

Focus and Dangerous Woman belong in thrash and both should be scrapped 

mariah-shades.gif

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Mister Gaga

It's a BAD song. It was a hit on streaming, and it did decent on WW charts. But it was TRASH. Garbage. DW is 10 times better.

Archived