💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Kesha exposes Sony/Dr Luke on Instagram

gag

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight

What if it's a trap? Sony offered her freedom knowing she would speak up, but they didn't leave any evidence and will later use her words against her in course or something like that.

Liberaté mi amor

IntoYou1
26 minutes ago, Creyk said:

So why didnt she do it?

It's her freedom what she wants and there she had the chance to get it.

Are you serious , you have to be not smart for saying that. She sue dr luke for raping her and you want her to say oh I'm sorry I lie about the rape thing. That like lieying to herself and hiding the thuth of what happen  and letting people abuse her and control her .i glad she standing by her truth and not letting those evils control her and Ruin her dignity. Is better to stay with the truth:)

Roro

JusKeepBreathin

Seems like they acted like every corporate company in America.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LeoFameMonster

Sony's legal team know they can't win in court now, the judge who claimed sony will suffer great financial loss from ending kesha's contract has now gone out the window. They are loosing more money by forcing her to stay in the contract. I give it 6 months max before they cut the contract.

As long as the public is stays glued to this sony will have no options. Luke is already a dead fish, regardless of talent.

dominicgaga
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

So why didnt she do it?

It's her freedom what she wants and there she had the chance to get it.

U have no idea what you're talking about

DiscoHeaven23

Everybody is so cynical on here. Yes, DEFINITELY don't trust Kesha's words. Big companies are ALWAYS moral institutions. Good grief.

KESHA ISN'T LYING

fools.gif

StrawberryBlond

After all this, I don't know if I can trust any decision an artist makes ever again. I'll always be questioning if it was truly their choice to make or if they were forced. From going in a more generic direction to doing race magazine shoots to working with certain producers to what they tweet, I'll always be going: "Was this their idea or their label's doing?" This Kesha case is only scratching the surface of what goes on in the business, it seems. Makes you wonder about who else is going through something similar but is afraid to speak out for fear of repercussions.

nikola

Lol......this is a desperate move by sony and dr puke after all hate they got......now they will get even more hate.....

This only proves that Kesha is telling the truth

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Jay.P

So basically (if she's telling the truth), by making this offer they are acknowledging that he did abuse her? :awkney:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived