đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's up with Halsey?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Xaylan

Honestly, why is everyone being rude? It's so disgusting. She's done nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing. 

I'm actually ashamed to be in the LGBT community BC it's mainly them. we all wanted to be treated the same with no bullying, but look now. Everyone is telling her to kill herself and calling her names.

the fact that she deleted her Twitter BC she's had enough with the hate, should be enough, but no, everyone wants to go and post/trend mean things about her. 

If she eventually killed herself, everyone would be so *shocked*. 

This isn't all of you, I know, but there was hate on GGD as well. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

People like to hold celebrities up to standards of perfection. I think people forget she's 21 and human.

ryanripley

i've asked 3 times now for someone to show me why they hate Halsey :duck:

it's coming off as just a bandwagon thing :duck:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Xaylan
Just now, holyscheisse said:

c h i l l .......... 

I definitely won't chill because I do not tolerate bullying

Zsolti

people just like to hate her, she's the indie pop princess though so it doesn't matter

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

holy scheisse
Just now, Xaylan said:

I definitely won't chill because I do not tolerate bullying

i guarantee that she is not reading or seeing 99.9% of any of these comments you speak of lol just chill

Stephen

I dislike Halsey I think she's corny and lame but I would never wish death on someone. People really take **** too far. Have some compassion and do something better with your time. Hoping she returns to Twitter. 

OBEY

It's like gay celebrities when they say that the most backlash/bullying they've received has been from the gay community itself. :rip: 

Give Halsey a break.

Xaylan
Just now, ryanripley said:

i've asked 3 times now for someone to show me why they hate Halsey 

it's coming off as just a bandwagon thing 

It is a bandwagon. And it pisses me off. I literally broke up with my boyfriend yesterday BC he jumped on that bandwagon 

ryanripley
Just now, Xaylan said:

It is a bandwagon. And it pisses me off. I literally broke up with my boyfriend yesterday BC he jumped on that bandwagon 

that's not a reason to break up with someone :toofunny:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Xaylan
Just now, holyscheisse said:

i guarantee that she is not reading or seeing 99.9% of any of these comments you speak of lol just chill

Who cares? These comments aren't directed towards her. They're directed towards bullies. It's ridiculous. 

Xaylan
Just now, ryanripley said:

that's not a reason to break up with someone 

He was a bad boyfriend anyways, so it was like picking off the last bit of a scab

mucinex

the reason i don't like her is cause her singing and most of her songs are cringe worthy and an imitation of all the indie girls combined, she doesn't bring anything new like Melanie did, i think we're all getting tired of indie princesses 

holy scheisse
Just now, Xaylan said:

Who cares? These comments aren't directed towards her. They're directed towards bullies. It's ridiculous. 

trying to stop internet trolls is ridiculous; youre fighting a losing battle as noble as your intentions are:sleep:

Archived