Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Ditched Terry Richardson

petty

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Idk what to think about Terry. I can just say that some of his work with Miley AND Gaga was amazing..

And about all those accusations, I can't really comment and say OMG GAGA WHY ARE YOU STILL SEEING HIM, WHY IS HE STILL YOUR FRIEND - because we don't know what really happened and what relationship he has with Gaga.

So don't just make assumtions, Gaga is very mature, she knows what she's doing.

As for Miley, good for ha if she doesn't feel like working with him anymore..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Terry has never been convicted of rape. I think there's actually more evidence of Dr. Luke being abusive then Terry (tweets and texts messages versus someone's word). Gaga's known Terry for years professionally and I think they may actually be quite close (hence she may not believe the accusations against). But yeah, I would love if Gaga stopped working with him. He's sleazy as **** and it looks highly hypocritical of her to work with someone like him and R. Kelly, then condemn Dr. Luke for being abusive to women. Terry's had many models come out against him, but most weren't A-list so sadly the industry doesn't seem to care about it so much. It would be nice if someone big like Gaga could give them a voice and a chance to prove (or have disproven) their accusations. The industry is a scary enough place to work, let's get rid of all the monsters and creeps.

But now, wait a second, are we actually be critical of Gaga here? That NEVER happens, right? According to some people on this website, all we do is lick Gaga's asshole and support everything she says and does, without question, right? Didn't I just see three people yesterday yelling that Gaga fans need to get off Gaga's **** and stop "coming after" the "competition?" Isn't that the card usually played when people on here can't handle any (perceived) criticisms of their non-Gaga faves? Yeah, I think certain people here would benefit from taking their own stan goggles off before trying to project and deflect in an attempt to smear the fan base they are supposed to be a part of and bring Gaga's name down. :tea:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

GloZell Green

Hey guys! Let's use something Miley did to pin in against Gaga for allowing a man to take pictures of her puppy! Makes total sense!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

weed

So those of you defending Gaga working with Terry, you want the Do What U Want video to be released? Since, according to you, they're just allegations and he's her friend so it doesn't matter.

Brian Ryan

You guys everything you read. Miley Cyrus will probably be doing another shoot with him in the near future.

elijahfan

I think it's just speculation: they did the photoshoot with the strap-on dildo pretty recently. As for Gaga, like others pointed out: she asked for Terry's contribution for V Magazine, so...

Schwerk

You can question Gagas double standard in this, but to just flat out call Terry Richardson a rapist is not fair since he's not been proven to be one.

I have mixed feelings about Gaga working with him, but they are close friends and I'm sure she knows what's best. I have a feeling back when they first worked together he made her feel sexy in a more honest, raw way that was liberating for her. Pretty sure he took more explicit pictures of her than we've seen. He has a way of getting people to be very primally sexual for the camera which is both intriguing and a bit repulsive in a way because it makes it seem like he has some strange power over his subjects getting them to do things they haven't done before. But Gaga apparently feels his intentions are good. I dont know him so I really can't judge.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TimisaMonster

Gaga does have a strange history of choosing friends and ignoring their actions

I would hope she also distances herself and doesn't intentionally work with him unless under obligation

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I'm so confused at people saying "Terry wasn't proven to be a rapist." Neither was Dr. Luke. There's as much evidence for each as the other. The only difference is that the only victim of Dr. Luke to speak out was Kesha, who is massively famous, while the people who spoke out against Terry (1 2 3, among others) were not as famous.

I believe Kesha and I believe the allegations against Terry. You can't think Dr. Luke is a predator but ignore Terry because "we don't know what it's like behind closed doors." A slew of folks absolutely hated on Katy Perry for continuing to work with Dr. Luke and not saying anything, but Gaga has done the same thing for Terry. Why is Katy the devil for working with an alleged rapist while we're not allowed to judge Gaga? Oh right, stan war garbage. At the end of the day, it's not about right and wrong, it's about winning an argument on the internet over which pop star is better.

We shouldn't demonize Gaga or Katy Perry. The people responsible for their crimes are Terry and Dr. Luke; neither Gaga nor Katy abused those girls. That doesn't mean we can't wish they'd stop working with predators.

19 hours ago, thotiana said:

yikes @ ha then.

sad that she's out here supporting kesha while contradicting everything she says by supporting a rapist.

I completely agree with you, I mean I support Gaga in everything she's done but working with Terry is just awkward. The same goes to every rape victim (Madonna should also stop working with him) and victims' supporters that wants to make a chance but end up working with scum like him.

underneath the pine

petty
5 hours ago, Raikov said:

I'm so confused at people saying "Terry wasn't proven to be a rapist." Neither was Dr. Luke. There's as much evidence for each as the other. The only difference is that the only victim of Dr. Luke to speak out was Kesha, who is massively famous, while the people who spoke out against Terry (1 2 3, among others) were not as famous.

I believe Kesha and I believe the allegations against Terry. You can't think Dr. Luke is a predator but ignore Terry because "we don't know what it's like behind closed doors." A slew of folks absolutely hated on Katy Perry for continuing to work with Dr. Luke and not saying anything, but Gaga has done the same thing for Terry. Why is Katy the devil for working with an alleged rapist while we're not allowed to judge Gaga? Oh right, stan war garbage. At the end of the day, it's not about right and wrong, it's about winning an argument on the internet over which pop star is better.

We shouldn't demonize Gaga or Katy Perry. The people responsible for their crimes are Terry and Dr. Luke; neither Gaga nor Katy abused those girls. That doesn't mean we can't wish they'd stop working with predators.

Yas queen!

Archived