Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gamer Monsters

ryanripley

Featured Posts

Haroon
10 hours ago, Iwontell said:

I had super mario 3d, it was cool.
Splatoon wasn't for me, cuz FPS and I, we don't mingle.
LOL, Oh, don't think of me as a bitch, but Super Smash Bros: I never got this game :laughga: It's just so messy to me :P

The only thing that broke my heart about selling the WiiU is that I'm not going to play the new Zelda :neyde: I hope there will be a NX version, or else I'm putting another spell on Nintendo, one so strong that there's no Pokémon release that's going to save their asses.

WHAT :udidnt: Super Smash Bros is one of the best games ever :air: It is messy but that's the fun of it, but it takes loadsss of practice to become good and it's such a competitive game at higher levels.

Oh I definitely think there will be an NX version of the new Zelda considering how late they're leaving it in the console cycle, like they'll release one for Wii U and an NX version like they did with Twilight Princess for Gamecube & Wii :woot: 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen
10 hours ago, Iwontell said:

Super Smash Bros: I never got this game :laughga: It's just so messy to me :P

i don't think you've seen the beauty that is this:

10 hours ago, SOON said:

It's     BENBENB#2959 

Finally someone to play diablo with :giveup:

Sent it just now :) 

11 minutes ago, Nino said:

Sent it just now :) 

I cant see any friend requests maybe you should PM me your tag and I will add you :)

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Logan
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

WHAT :udidnt: Super Smash Bros is one of the best games ever :air: It is messy but that's the fun of it, but it takes loadsss of practice to become good and it's such a competitive game at higher levels.

Oh I definitely think there will be an NX version of the new Zelda considering how late they're leaving it in the console cycle, like they'll release one for Wii U and an NX version like they did with Twilight Princess for Gamecube & Wii :woot: 

We should play again soon. 

Haroon
Just now, Logan said:

We should play again soon. 

Do you have Pokken? :usrs: 

NintendoMONSTER
23 hours ago, Haroon said:

My Wii U username is HaroonJQ :) Can't remember my 3DS friend code off the top of my head, it's in the pinned thread in the Video Games section though :laughga: 

I play Super Smash Bros 4 (on Wii U & 3DS), Mario Kart 8, Pokken Tournament, Splatoon, and some others that aren't online ones (Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Mario 3D World, Bayonetta soon, etc) :woohoo: 

Cool! I'm looking for some Splatoon players :) my NNID is Stefan627 :) 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Cool! I'm looking for some Splatoon players :) my NNID is Stefan627 :) 

I'll add you now, I think Logan and Canon and I are gonna play Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U, join us if you're free :yay: 

Oh and here's the Splatoon thread by the way:

@Donatello and @Canon are good at that judging by their ranks I think :woot: 

Emigrante

What does PSN stand for? Play station (?) Network? I'm a gamer myself, but I'm more into RPGs and mmorpgs. I'm a huge gothic and the elder scrolls fan. :giveup: If we talk about mmos I was a big gamer of Lineage 2 (which was legendary game for me) but of recent I've played Guild Wars 2 and maybe few other mmos, but I couldn't stick to one game long enough. 

I also like fighting games. Street Fighter and Soul Calibur are my babes. :giveup:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Donatello
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

@Donatello and @Canon are good at that judging by their ranks I think :woot: 

My NNID is 9clyde if anyone wants to add me. Currently S+ :gaycat:

Archived