💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Paparazzi Lyrics To Be Featured On Coca-Cola Cans & Bottles

CyanLights

Featured Posts

CyanLights

More Information, Click Here

*Not really sure if this is a news thread, so if not can a mod place it in the right section?*

1459428081096.jpg

Share a Coke and a Song: Summer Campaign to Feature Lyrics from Various Artists on Packaging

The hit “Share a Coke” campaign will sing a different tune this summer when it swaps out first names for song lyrics on packages of Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coke Zero™ and Coca-Cola Life®.

Starting in mid-April, more than 70 genre-spanning lyrics – from classic hits to recent chart-toppers – will be featured on 8-oz. glass bottles, 7.5-oz. mini cans, 20-oz. bottles, 1.25- and 2-liter bottles, and 12-oz. cans of all four Trademark Coke brands. 

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/share-a-coke-and-a-song-summer-campaign-to-feature-music-lyrics-on-packaging/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Yassss they should do a "Wear Ear Condom Next Time" and a "I was Born This Way baby" next. :hor:

KURUSHITOVSKA

What if "my pu"" y tastes like pepsi cola" :air:

OP: i hope they rake those to Spain, I need to get it, it's a good collectable piece. CocaCola really is the king of marketing.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Jewels n Drugs

Queen of Coca Cola

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Voltaire

This is a really cool achievement and a good collectable. When y'all make your pilgrimage to the Coca Cola headquarters here in Atlanta to pick up your museum-grade memorabilia, I'll buy you a beer. (if you're of age). 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What if "my pu"" y tastes like pepsi cola" :air:

yN6ad9P.gif

chaeri pls

Peroxide

I quit drinking Coke because it makes me breakout but I need that can and bottle :hor:, no one's gonna stop me.

b767cddd1f964ba68caf7bd2a4a8b960.png

Archived